-after the coffee w/ PJ, Dan told him about the bathroom incident until it was time to go home- Dan opened the front door to his house. He looked around, not finding Phil in the living room. After he closed the door behind him, he walked upstairs, finally finding Phil still in bed checking stuff on his laptop. "Hey" Phil said as he saw Dan entering with a frown on his face. Dan didn't respond. He just took off his shoes and his ripped jeans, going onto the bed.

"What happened?" Phil said as he looked back again at the expression on Dan's face. Dan still didn't open his mouth. He immediately wrapped his arms tightly around Phil's torso, intertwining his legs with his boyfriend's. He closed his eyes, resting his head on his chest. Phil put his laptop on the ground, and looked at Dan. "Do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Phil said as he hugged Dan back. "...Maybe" Dan mumbled, pressing his whole body against Phil's.

"Finally he talked.. you can tell me. I'm here for you" Phil smiled, kissing the top of Dan's head. "It's.. 'him' again. I went into the bathroom, he was there and he groped me and wrapped his arm around my neck, throwing me to the ground... . I don't want to do this anymore" Dan whispered to the point that Phil couldn't here him properly. "So, what are you gonna do about it?" Phil said, trying to make a statement. "I don't know what I'm gonna do. I just don't want to see him ever again" Dan said, hugging Phil tightly.

He felt a tear drain out his eye and onto Phil's clothed chest. "There, there.... do you want to do something in particular?" Phil asked as he petted Dan's head. "Wait, so I'm not gonna do anything about it? I'm just gonna leave the sexual harassment to its way?" Dan got a bit angry. "Don't worry, Dan. I've got it under control" Phil said as an evil look appeared on his face. "Can we just go to the living room or something" Dan said, lazily. Phil nodded as Dan let go of him.

Phil stood up and placed his hands under Dan's ass, lifting his up. Dan slumped down on Phil's shoulders as his legs wrapped around Phil's waist. Phil walked down to the living room, sitting down on the couch until Dan was straddling his legs. "What should we do?" Phil asked as he wrapped his arms around Dan's waist. Dan didn't speak, he just attached his lips on Phil's neck, sucking red love bites.

"Okay... if you say so" Phil said leaning down on the headboard of the couch, closing his eyes and smiling. "Shut up, spork" Dan mumbled between Phil's skin. They both giggled as Dan continued his kissing. One of Phil's hand traveled it's way up Dan's shirt, gripping him. Dan got the memo and took off his shirt, discarding it to the side. "Should we?" Dan said, placing his hand on Phil's chest. "If you want to, go ahead. If you don't want to, then it's okay" Phil smiled.

"...ughh.. I don't even know anymore. With everything going on I can't even think-" Dan got interrupted by Phil's lips pressing against his.

Hi guys ^^
Short chapter I guess. Tbh I have no idea what I am writing cause I just woke up from a 3 hour nap and I'm still very groggy. So apologies for my lack of effort. Also I was listening to girls/girls/boys (beebo has come through) on repeat so most of the process was just me singing until my mum has to wear ear plugs. Until next time Lads.. bai <3
(A wild emo beebo has appeared) (I'm trash)

 bai <3(A wild emo beebo has appeared) (I'm trash)