-a few days later- Dan was sat down at his desk, typing away on his laptop, as he was doing some taxes. "Hey, hey.. what you doing?" Phil walked in, fidgeting with his hair, as he stood next to Dan. "Oh, look who got their lip piercing back.. anyways Just taxes, nothing special" Dan yawned as he leaned back onto his chair. "Yeah, and your wearing your earrings again. You look pretty tired, babe. Maybe, I should do them for you" Phil said, as he was about to take the laptop. "It's fine, I can do them, Phil" Dan said, trying to retrieve the laptop. "Dan, it's okay. I'll do them" Phil replied, taking it to his side. "Phil, I can do my own taxes" Dan angrily said, yanking the laptop towards him completely. Phil shrugged, letting go.

"Just Because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean that I can't do shit" Dan sighed. "I know.. sorry, I just-" Phil said, as he sat down on their bed. "-you just, what..? Wanted to help, well, I don't really need it" Dan happily said, as he continued typing. "But thanks anyways.. and yes, I am wearing my earrings cause I want to" Dan finished off, teasing Phil. "You're really dominant today, aren't you.." Phil scoffed, getting off of the bed. "I guess so" Dan replied, as he looked up at Phil, innocently. "Hmm, so what should we do with you, then?" Phil smirked, as he walked behind Dan, and got to the point where his lips were brushing against Dan's neck.

Dan flinched to the feel of Phil's lip piercing pressed against his neck. Dan rolled his eyes as Phil started kissing his sweet stop that he found months ago. "Ugh, I hate you" Dan jokingly said. "And I hate you more" Phil replied as he let go of Dan's neck and looked him in the eye. They both smiled at each other as Phil quickly grabbed Dan's cup of coffee from the desk he was working on. "Hey!" Dan said, immediately as Phil took sips out of it and placed it back onto the table. "On an important note,.. remember when you told me that one day you would get two tattoos?.. Yeah, when is that gonna happen?" Phil smiled.

"Actually, I was planning to go today, with PJ. Don't know if he's available though. Maybe you should come. I already got a plan for one of my tattoos, then the other one, you can choose it for me.... but there's a catch" Dan teased, as he crossed his legs on the chair. "Which is..?" Phil continued. "I have to choose a tattoo for you. Deal?" Dan said, holding his hand out to shake his boyfriend's. "Hmm.... any tattoo in any place I want, right?" Phil smirked. Dan nodded. "Except my face, ass or dick, yes?" Phil said. "Yeah" Dan replied. Phil shook hands and went on his merry way, calling up his friend, which was a tattoo artist.

-few hours later- Dan was already dressed up in his ripped jean overalls, grey fancy crop top, and vans, ready to go. Phil on the other hand was still trying to find his "fuck excuses" snapback in one of his drawers, all dressed up in his rolled up black jeans, TØP shirt, and white tennis shoes. His lip piercing was still in and so were Dan's earrings. "Can we go now?" Dan whined, as he waited for Phil in the doorway. "Yeah, just need to arrange my hair" Phil said, as he finally found his SnapBack. He walked in front of the mirror and did what he had to do. "We can go" He said, as they both left to Phil's car.

Once they arrived to the tattoo parlor, they met up with Phil's friend and had a sit down, discussing what they want to get each other. Dan was consulted first as Phil waited quietly in another room. "So, I was thinking about getting this 'quote' tattooed on him" Dan said, as he got out a piece of paper, with the words, "you look good from the waist down", written in cursive. "It's what he said to me on our anniversary one time, and it always got stuck in my head. I probably want it tattooed like, on the side of his torso" Dan looked down, and smiled to himself.

Then, it was Phil's turn. "I don't want to permanently scar the guy, so, I went for something a bit tamer than what I would do" Phil laughed along with his friend. He took a paper and pencil in his hands and started drawing what he wanted and to have. Once he was done, the final product was a quote which said "opposites attract" with two infinity sides at each end of the sentence. "Love it. I think it's gonna suit him" the artist said, as he looked up at Phil and smiled. "Hm, I hope so. I mean, look at us, he's a fucking pastel innocent prince, whilst I'm a punk with tattoos and piercings. We're completely different but we're still together.... I can't understand the science behind that" Phil chuckled.

I few moments later and Dan was already sat down on the table, with his arm out and exposed. "Ready?" The tattoo artist asked. "Fuck no" Dan joked. Phil scoffed as he saw Dan look up and close his eyes. Suddenly Dan felt a sharp shooting pain in his forearm. "Oh... my god.. that fucking hurts so bad. Holy shit" Dan opened his mouth and gasped. His heartbeat got faster as he covered his mouth, trying not to scream too loud. He grabbed on to Phil's hand tighter as the artist was finishing up.

"You're done" he said as he lifted up the machine from Dan's arm. "Really?" Dan opened his eyes again. He looked down at his arm and immediately awed to the tattoo on his arm. "Oh my fuck, I love it!.. opposites attract.. they do, actually" Dan smiled at Phil, as he smiled back. "My turn" Phil raised an eyebrow. They switched positions as Phil took off his shirt and handed it to Dan.

To be continued..

Hi people of wattpad ^^
This is getting way toooo fucking long so I'm gonna stop until now and maybe continue it tomorrow, cause a whiny bicth like me is tired as fuck. And WHAT THE HELL BICTH, 2K FUCKING READS. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH HDJSMXOKENDXIHEDBCEMCIJED
sorry I hit my keyboard
Until next time... bai <3