4

Next day dan, Phil, Chris, and pj decided to go to the beach all together. Time: 3:00pm

"This is nice isn't it" pj said, licking his ice cream. "Ya" Chris said, doing the same next to pj. Dan was on his phone all the way through. Phil was next to dan, trying as much as he can to get dans attention and talk to him. "Dan. Dannn" Phil waved his hand in front of dans face. "What do you want" dan said still looking at Instagram on his phone and at all the pictures he was tagged in at the strip club. "Can we talk, i mean you're leaving me on my own here" Phil reasoned as he swung his feet whilst walking.

"Well, talk to me then. Also can you do me a favor" dan said as he took his eyes off his phone. Phil smiled and nodded. "So since we're walking on the beach can you take a picture of me like staring into the ocean" dan said, stopping and giving dan his phone. "Sure" Phil gladly said, taking dans phone and stepping backwards to get the perfect shot. Dan turned round and looked at the sea, aestheticly posing. Phil started to blush as Dan was looking perfect as ever and also that the right amount a of cheek was hanging out of his high waisted shorts. Phil took the picture and went to give dan his phone.

"Thanks. It's looks awesome" dan said seeing the picture. Phil looked to the right and suddenly saw a dog, specifically a large bulldog running towards dan. "Dan watch out!" Phil yelled. Dan was still looking at his phone and didn't notice. Phil had to do something so Dan won't get hurt, so he jumped out at Dan and they fell together on the sand with Phil completely on top on dan and hovering him. With the shock, dan clasped onto phils shoulder. "Thanks" dan smiled.

"Welcome" Phil said getting off of dan and on his knees. With one hand he took dans and the other helping him up by his waist. They both got up and dusted off sand from their clothes. "Do I have anymore sand" dan asked lowering his head. "Just in your hair" Phil said, dusting off sand from dans hair. "Why thank you" dan said in a posh voice, getting his phone that he dropped on the floor. "Why your welcome" Phil replied in that voice as well. They both laughed.

It was a really good day for Phil, but not for Dan as when he got home he still got sand in his hair.