"Are you sure you're okay? You've been sneezing for the past two days" Phil said as he sat on dans pink pastel bed, handing him tissues as he spoke. "I'm....aacchhhooo!...okay" Dan sneezed. He sighed and banged his head onto the head board. He had a million pastel soft toys next to him, his laptop which was ready to play the next episode of pretty little lairs and a bunch of tissues right beside him. "Well, you don't look very good" Phil said as he stood up and headed for the door. "Wait where are you..aachhoo..going" dan said wiping his nose with his arm. "Just getting something. Don't worry I'll be back" Phil opened the door and went to the kitchen.

One minute later, Phil cane back to dans room with something behind his back. "What ya got there?" Dan said grabbing a tissue and sneezing into it. Phil sat back down on the bed and revealed a chocolate bar. "Eat up" Phil said, placing the chocolate bar on the bedside table. "Thank you" dan weakly said, grabbing the chocolate bar off the beside table and taking off the wrapper to eat just a square from it. Phil smiled. He looked at his watch to realize that he was gonna be late for work.

"Bear, I have to go to work. I'm gonna be late" Phil said. For his last resort, Phil pushed back dans 'sort of' fringe out of his face and kissed his forehead. Once Phil kissed his forehead, dan moved Phil's head down so he could kiss his lips. "Text me?" Dan asked, letting go of Phil. Phil walked up to the door. "Yep, I love you dan" Phil said, leaving. "I love you..aacchhoo.. too" dan sneezed yet again. "So I'm alone now, right? What can I do now..?" Dan thought to himself. Suddenly he got an idea. "Laptop and food, duh" he said, opening up his laptop and pressing pause on the new episode of pretty little liars. He got up from bed and ran down to the kitchen.

"Hmm..what can I make?..toast!" He thought again. He got out bread, the toaster, butter and cheese. A few coughs and sneezes later, the food was ready and he ran up to his room with the toast in his hands. He started the episode off, but he got a text message from Phil. 

From: philly💋
I hope you're okay, bear. If you need anything just call me

To: philly💋
I'm fine, sort of. Thanks, Ily ❤️❤️

From: philly💋
Ily2 👄♥️❤️😻

Dan put his phone down and continued watching the episode. Suddenly half way through he dozed off and fell asleep on his laptop. -some hours later- "Dan.., I'm home" Phil yelled from the front door. He put his keys down on the coffee table and went up the stairs to Dans room. He opened the door to find a cute sleeping angel in bed. He smiled to himself, thinking of what an angel he is dating. He went over to Dan and poked at his dimple. Dan whined and nuzzled his face in his pillows.

Phil awed at the sight and left Dan to sleep for a couple more minutes. "Phil.." dan whined once Phil opened the door. Phil turned round and walked up to his sleeping angel. "Yes, princess?" Phil said, placing a hand on dans cheek and slowly caressing it with his thumb. "Cuddle.." dan sleepily said. Phil nodded and took off his shoes. He climbed up on dans bed and wrapped his arms around Dan. Dan nuzzled his head in Phil's chest and mumbled a quick thank you to Phil. Phil giggled to how cute Dan was, and started peppering him with cute small kisses. And maybe even some hickeys but dan didn't mind it at all.

They were together again and happy as ever even though dan was sick.