13/2

~After a few weeks~

Dan was all alone in his room checking emails on his laptop until an alarm rang, signalling for him to go to work. He quickly dressed up and got going, with a bag in one hand and his phone in the other. "Hey Dan" The manager said once she saw Dan enter the room. "Hey, how are you?" Dan politely asked, walking over to her with a smile. "I'm fine, thanks. What about you?" She said, walking with Dan to the practice room.

"Good, I guess... still kind of stuck on my routine but I think I'll get used to it by time" Dan smiled as he put his bag down, seeing the others practicing. "Don't worry, you can do it. Just practice over and over again. You've only got two hours until tonight" She said, leaving the room as she closed to door.

He took of his sweatpants to be left in only hot pants and his hoodie, and started practicing on one of the poles. He twisted and turned his body to do very significant shapes and motions. The routine for tonight was tough and he couldn't do it well, so he practised and corrected his own mistakes again and again.

An hour into the training, the door opened and the manager came waltzing in. "Dan, someone is here to see you" She shouted as Dan stopped from he was doing and walked out of the room. He saw a glance of Phil smiling at him as they walked to each other.

"Hey, what are you doing here..?" Dan asked, crossing his arms as he grinned. "Just checking to see if you're okay cause we haven't talked in a while. And speaking of that, I think we should get back together" Phil smiled back, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Well, that was quick. I don't know, Phil" Dan said, furrowing his eyebrows. "Please.. It's been long enough, I wanna be boyfriends again" Phil said.

Dan sighed. "Okay, what about.. tonight at 8 I come over to yours and we can figure this out" Phil smirked as Dan looked down and smiled. "12.. not 8. I'll be at work that time. Just come over and we can talk." Dan smirked as he looked up and down at Phil. "Alright, captain. See ya then" Phil said as he smiled and started walking back home whilst Dan was waving at him.