"Phil?" Dan asked as he walked over to his boyfriend who was sitting on the couch watching TV with a bowl of cereal in his hands. "Yes.." Phil said, shifting a bit to look at Dan. "Can we do something today like go to the park or something" Dan said, sitting down next to Phil. "you know what. What about at 5 or something like that.. we'll go to the beach. it is a hot day today" Phil reasoned, as he wrapped his arm around Dan. "Totally. I love the beach, its a way were I could see cute guys shirtless without judgement" Dan smiled to himself. Phil looked at Dan and rolled his eyes. "What?! You would do the same" Dan continued as he snuggled up in Phil's arms.

~5:00 pm~ "ugh, I'm Literally boiling" Phil said as he wiped off the beads of sweat forming onto his forehead. "Well, you are wearing all black so.." Dan said as he rubbed sunblock onto his shoulder. Phil slightly giggled and turned back to Dan who was sat in the sand with his pastel blue swim shorts, looking as sexy as ever. Phil went up behind Dan and gave him a kiss on his upper back. "Let me help you out" Phil said as he got the sunblock out of Dan's hands and started rubbing it on his back. Dan smiled and rubbed some on his face just so he won't turn as red as a tomato when they got back home. Dan stood up along with Phil and they both walked up to the shore holding hands. They walked into the sea together with their hands still intertwined with the other person.

"Your going in first!" Dan said as he pushed Phil into the sea. Phil screamed and splashed into the water face first. Dan laughed and kept on swimming more leaving Phil alone just to tease him. Phil swam underwater up to his boyfriend and grabbed him by the waist pulling him down with him. They got out of the water  to the point were they could both breath and looked back at the other person as they started splashing water at each other. They laughed it off each time and kissed each other most of the time. When it started to fad into a sunset, Dan was already tired and clung onto Phil hugging him as he lazily rested his head on Phil's shoulder.

"Already tired, bear?" Phil said as he wrapped his hands around Dans waist, pulling him closer to him. "Mhm" Dan groaned as he closed his eyes and kissed Phil's lips. "Let's take you back home" Phil said as grabbed Dan and lifted him up as Dan's legs wrapped around his waist. Phil grabbed him by his thighs and carried him out to where they had all their stuff. He placed him down on a laid out towel and let him be. "Phil?" Dan mumbled. "Yes, bear?" Phil said as he caressed Dan's side of his face whilst pushing a few curls of hair out of the way. "How do you feel about sex on the beach?"