"Fuck!" Dan screamed as he felt his hand pushing harshly against Phil's shoulders. "What's wrong?!" Phil immediately asked, pushing Dan back by his waist so he can see his face. "It hurts!" Dan said, as he looked down at his hand, seeing all the red bruising join together. Phil didn't say anything, he just cupped Dan's hand, somehow hoping that it will be better. "What can I do?" Phil asked, looking up at Dan.

"I have no idea, it just fucking hurts so bad!" Dan cried, head butting the top of his head to Phil's chest, crying. "I made it worst. I'm so sorry" Phil said, holding Dan in his arms as Dan hugged back. -a few minutes later- "Hey, can I book an appointment for an operation?" Dan spoke through the phone as he paced up and down his bedroom, still drying the water from his hair. "Yeah, so I need to have an operation in my hand. I broke a bone, and I kind of need a replacement, if you could say that.." Dan awkwardly said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh, great. In two days.. sure..... okay. Thanks, a lot. Bye" Dan replied, ending the call. He sighed, throwing his phone onto the bed in slight anger. He sat down on the edge of his bed and leaned his back onto the mattress, his feet still touching the ground. He looked up at the ceiling, grunting as he covered his face in his hands. "So,.. did you get the appointment?" Phil said, walking into the bedroom and seeing Dan in his mint green floral pants, laying down onto the bed.

"Yeah.. " Dan responded, his voice muffled in his hands. "..why aren't you happy.. that's amazing news" Phil said as he sat down next to Dan. "No, it's not for me" Dan said. Phil sighed to himself, removing Dan's hands from his face, seeing the whites of his eyes turn red. "Why.. are you scared something bad will happen?" Phil asked as he crossed his arms. Dan took a moment until he nodded slowly. Phil pitied Dan as he turned round to his boyfriend completely, placing a hand on his waist, attaching their lips together.

Dan closed his eyes, giving in completely. Cupping Phil's cheek with his good hand, pressing their lips more together. Phil unattached his lips, seeing Dan smile as his dimples shown. "If you want I can take you out tonight. Everything's on me" Phil said gripping Dan's waist tighter. "Sounds great" Dan softly said, as he pressed their lips back together. Phil licked Dan's bottom lip, asking for entrance. And Dan definitely didn't deny.

Hi guys ^^
Short chapter for you here. Hope you guys enjoyed. Until next time lads bai<3