7/2

"What shirt..?" Phil said, trying to cover the truth up. "That shirt on the floor. It's the same shirt Dan had in the morning" Tyler walked up to the shirt but was immediately stopped by Phil. "No, t-that's my shirt.. yeah" Phil said. "So you like bright colours now..?" Tyler said, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Look, me and Dan are okay now. So Dan wanted to give me a present and he gave me that shirt. I had no idea he had the same shirt. All he said was that the colour would suit me so he bought it for me" Phil said, nodding. 

"fine.. Then how did you get that hickey?" Tyler said, rolling his eyes. "Do you want to know my social security number too whilst you're at it... ugh, I had a guy come over. We hooked up, okay. That how I got it" Phil said, biting the inside of his lip.

"What's his name?" Tyler crossed his arms. "His name is Da-....-mian. Damian, yeah" Phil made up on the spot. Tyler sighed as he nodded. "Before you go anywhere. If I tell you why he's acting weird, do you promise not to hurt him and/or me" Phil said, as he saw Tyler turn round.   

He nodded as he walked closer. "The bruise wasn't from the floor.. it was from me.. He came over to my house and we were talking about us and he said some really hurtful and stupid things and he was being a dick, so with the anger that I had I punched him. But then I just realized what had happened and knew that I fucked up. He didn't want to tell you cause he was scared that you would do something to me.. he was protecting me" Phil said. 

Tyler looked down, thinking about what Phil just told him. "Okay.. I forgive you. We both know that Dan can be a massive dick sometimes so its alright" Tyler said, smiling slightly. "We're good?" Phil asked. Tyler nodded. "I'm sorry for being so aggressive, things have been complicated with Dan and I-" Tyler got stopped, midsentence. 

"Tyler, I'm your friend, not your therapist so go home and figure stuff out yourself with all due respect" Phil smiled. opening the door for him to leave. Tyler stepped outside and Phil shut the door right after. Phil sighed with relief as he went into his bedroom and closed every window and curtain. He walked to the closet and opened it, seeing Dan. 

"You left your shirt on the floor and the plan was almost going to fail because of that.." Phil said, as he sat down on the bed. "I panicked, okay.... maybe I can make it up to you.." Dan said, as he sat down next to Phil, kissing his neck lightly. Phil smiled and looked at Dan as he playfully pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him again.

They connected their lips back together and Phil took his shirt off. Dan's hands moved to Phil's jeans as he started unbuttoning them. He slid them down and it was Dan's turn. Phil did the same to his ripped jeans but once they were off he immediately stuck his hand in Dan's underwear until he hit the jack pot.

Dan gasped as they kept on going. It ended up with both of them fully naked, Dan moaning whilst Phil was going into him. Once they finished, they laid next to each other panting from all the hard work. "Can I stay here for the night..?" Dan suddenly said. "Sure, but you need to text Tyler. He'll be suspicious" Phil said, sweating. Dan bent down to get his phone from his ripped jeans and called Tyler.  

He didn't pick up and Dan left him a message right after the beep. "Hey, Tyler. It's me, Dan. I know you probably hate me right now but I wont be coming home cause I'm staying at my mum's place for tonight. She needed me urgently and I had to go. Phil told me that you were at his house and you explained everything so I hope you didn't take it the wrong way. I'll be home maybe tomorrow evening or morning. Until then, goodnight and I love you.. bye" Dan ended. 

He put his phone aside and looked up at the ceiling. "Speaking of parents, how are they?" Phil asked, looking at Dan. "..well, Parent.. my dad was gone about two years ago and my mum is okay but she's lonely without him" Dan said, looking back at Phil. "Okay.. sorry for asking.. I just miss these days, you know" Phil confessed as Dan turned to his side and Phil wrapped his arms around him as he kissed his back. 

"Me too. I just don't know what to do, cause I love Tyler but I also love you"