"I'm getting really nervous now" Phil said, as his friend pressed the tattoo trace on the right side of his torso. "You did this a million times and besides, I managed to do it, so you can do it too" Dan smiled as he grabbed Phil's hand. Phil smiled back and started feeling the needle go through his skin. He was in pain for a few seconds until the tattoo was almost done. After all the whining, the tattoo was done as Phil got up from the medical table and looked into the mirror. "Holy shit, I actually like it" Phil said, lifting up his right arm to see the master piece that Dan illustrated.

"You look good from the waist down.... Hmm.. I wonder where you got that from" Phil smiled at Dan as he winked. "Alright, so you go home and I'll get my secret tattoo" Dan smirked. Phil nodded, putting his shirt over his head and paying his friend for the work he did. By that, he was gone as Dan sat down on the medical table again. He called up PJ to come support him as he pulled down the flap of his overalls and took off his shirt. Once PJ came in, he sat down on the 'waiting chair' and tried to convince Dan that a second tattoo is a bad idea.

"Anyways, what are you gonna get tattooed?" PJ questioned, getting more nervous than Dan was. "Well, I can tell you the place, but you need to wait and see what I'm gonna get tattooed" Dan explained as he winked and leaned completely back onto the cushion. "Right.. so where?" PJ said, biting his nails. "Right above my left collarbone" Dan replied, contracting his shoulder blade so his collarbone would show more than it already was. "Hmm,.. sexy place indeed. Phil is gonna love this one, I guess" PJ chuckled.

Dan chuckled along as he bit his bottom lip. "Huh, and Phil is gonna love it more when you find out what I wrote" Dan looked up. "Oh my God, you kinky little shit" PJ said as he thought of every sex reference he could think of.

~After the tattoo, when Dan gets home~
Dan thanked PJ for the ride home and walked up to their house. He casually got out his phone, seeing his likes on Instagram as he rung the doorbell. The door opened and he was suddenly accompanied by Phil's lips pressing up against his. He immediately put his phone away as he cupped Phil's cheeks. Phil smiled through the kiss as he picked Dan up, letting him wrap his legs around his torso. Phil walked back inside as he shut the door behind them. He carried on into their bedroom and dropped Dan onto the bed. He climbed on top of the younger boy, still kissing him. They separated to catch their breath.

"That was a... warm welcome" Dan teased as they both laughed. "Yeah, just wanted to kiss you honestly" Phil smiled as he looked at Dan's brown curls falling in front of his adorable face. Dan blushed as Phil pushed back his curly fringe. "I've been wanting to show the tattoo cause I guess you'll think it's okay" Dan said as Phil got off of him and sat down next to him. Dan sat up as he took down his overalls and pulled down his shirt, exposing only his left collarbone. ".. I... fucking... love it!" Phil squealed as he saw the letters printed out along his revealing collarbone.

'Daddy's Princess ^^'

"So, bottom line, is it true?" Dan looked up at Phil as he rested his head on Phil's shoulder. "Very true, that daddy himself is going to give you a love bite right next to it" Phil smirked as he grabbed Dan, leaning himself in closer. He placed his head next to Dan's collarbone and tattoo as he attached his lips on Dan's skin. Dan gripped Phil's hair as he let out a slightly soft moan. Phil unattached his lips as he saw the lovely redish-purple colour he wanted to see, marked on his princess.

"There...  now I gladly own you, baby boy"

Hi guys ^^
Hence, the chapter ended.. but on a real note, sozzy the chapter took quite a long time to be published but I had shit to do so yeah. And this part is just evidence that I have a kink for collarbones. But like Literally, have you seen Dans.. bitch fuck me up!
Until next time lads bai <3

 bitch fuck me up! Until next time lads bai <3