15

"Dan are you ready?" Phil asked as he arranged his fanciest blue button down. "Yep, how do I look" Dan said as he turned round revealing a tiny bit of his butt cheek from his black high waisted shorts. And his Melanie Martinez crop top complemented his sock and shoe choice. "You look amazing as ever" Phil said as he picked up Dan and put him against the corridor wall, letting Dan's legs wrap around his torso. Dan giggled letting his dimples show as he collided his lips with Phil's. They kissed and kissed until Phil got a phone call. "Fucking Grace" Dan thought as Phil disconnected his lips with his. Dan sighed as Phil answered. "How's it going Grace?" Phil said as he carefully lowered Dan down to the ground. "I'm fine but it's 4:01 where are you?!" Grace shouted threw the phone.

"I was just gonna leave from my house. I'll be there in a few minutes" Phil said as he grabbed Dan's hand and headed out to his car. Once they drove over to Grace's house, she came out of the front door dressed up in a pink floral dress that made her boobs almost pop out, pink heels, a pink necklace and baby pink and blue sunglasses rested on top of hr head. But it wasn't just her that came out of the front door. She had a guy with her. "Hey Philly" Grace said as she opened the back car door. She made herself comfortable and rested her head on her 'boyfriend's' shoulder as he closed the door. "Dan.." Grace said, eyeing Dan up and down. "Grace..." Dan said as he repeated her action.

"So, who's this?" Dan said as he faced front and crossed his legs. "This is my boyfriend, Oscar" Grace teased as she sarcastically smiled. "I'm glad you found someone actually.." Dan mumbled as he looked out the window. Even though Grace didn't hear him Phil did. Phil looked at Dan with anger making him shut up quicker than ever. -after the film- "that was such a good movie" Phil said as he finished his drink. "Will you gentlemen excuse me for a minute. I have to go to the little lady's room" Grace said as she smiled and turned round. "I have to go too" Dan said as he turned round as well. But before Dan could leave, Phil grabbed his waist and put his head close to Dan's. "Don't you dare do something to Grace. Or you'll be punished. No doubt. Got it" Phil whispered into Dan's ear. Dan nodded and Phil let him go.

Dan walked into the bathroom closing the door behind him. He looked in the mirror arranging everything, making sure he looked good in front of other people. Once he was done he got out to find Grace waiting for him. "Listen, Grace. I don't know what you're trying to do, but stay away from my boyfriend" Dan said as he got closer to her. "I should be telling you the same thing, cause Phil is my boyfriend" Grace said as she pushed Dan to the ground. "You're such a bitch" Dan said as he tried standing but couldn't. He looked at his white shoes which which covered in some blood. Apparently Dan scratched his knees letting blood fall down from his knees to his shoes. "See you outside, you fucking fag" Grace said as she annoyingly waved and walked outside, stepping on Dan's foot with her heel.

"Ugghh!!" Dan angrily groaned as he successfully stood up. He wiped of the remaining blood and left. "Phil, I'm here" Dan said as he made it outside. "Alright then we should get going" Phil happily said as he held Dan's hand. -At Home- Dan and Phil were in bed, not surprisingly, making out. Dan's hands were tugging Phil's hair as he straddled him and Phil's hands were on Dan's thighs slowly squeezing them occasionally. "W-Wait Phil, you're hurting me" Dan whined as one of his hands fell on top of Phil's. Phil looked down seeing were he was hurting him. "What happened to your knees?" Phil said as he looked back at Dan. "Umm.. nothing.." Dan lied. He didn't want to say that Grace did it. Or he'll be punished.

"It's doesn't seem like nothing.. seriously, Dan. Tell me" Phil said as he grabbed plasters from the bedside table. Dan cheeks immediately turned red. "It's... just.. umm, I-I just fell down.. when going to the bathroom. N-Nothing special" Dan said as he got off Phil. He drew his knees up to his chest and Phil went in front of him. "Are you sure?" Phil asked as he put the plasters on each knee. He hovered over Dan's knees and pressed his lips against the brunette's. Dan didn't say a word. He kept his mouth shut.

You Look Good From The Waist Down (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें