30

"How was it?" Phil said as Dan entered his own house. "It went okay, I guess. Had a little talk with him, that's all" Dan said as he closed the house door behind him and took of his converse. "Do you want to talk about it?" Phil said as he showed up in front of Dan with a cup of coffee in his hands. "I don't know.. it's something personal to me, I guess. And I don't really want to concern you." Dan said as he placed his house keys on the kitchen counter. "Are you sure. You look pretty upset" Phil said as he stepped closer to Dan. "Yes. Thanks for caring and all but it's something I don't want to talk or think about anymore" Dan said, cupping Phil's cheeks with his hands and pressing their lips together.

"Alright, if you're not gonna worry then I'm not gonna worry" Phil said as their lips separated. "That's the spirit" Dan giggled as he pressed their lips again for a split second. "Well, I'm gonna go change into clothes that actually fit me whilst you start a movie up with some popcorn" Dan said as he walked away from Phil and up the stairs. "Alright, princess" Phil teased as he went through a cabinet of dvd's. -after the film. Time: 5:30 pm- "that was a good movie. Now it's almost six so we should go get ready" Phil said as he picked up an almost sleepy Dan and headed to his room. Dan yawned trying not to go to sleep, as he opened his wardrobe and sluggishly picked out an outfit.

Which consisted of high waisted jean shorts, a pastel pink crop top, pastel socks and his usual white converse. Phil just wore his usual TØP shirt, black ripped jeans, a beanie and black shoes. "Ready?" Phil asked as he tied his shoe lace at the front door. "Kind of. Listen, all I'm hoping is that none of us two has an STD" Dan said as he opened the front door, going into Phil's car. "But what if one of us does have an STD?" Phil suggested as he closed the door behind him. He got into his car, putting the keys in and starting it. "I'll probably loose my shit if it was you and if it was me.. I don't even know what the fuck I would do" Dan said as he put on his seatbelt. "It's going to be fine. Trust me" Phil said as he placed a hand on Dan's thigh.

Dan smiled as he leant back on his car seat. After a 15 minute drive, they got to the hospital. "Don't worry, Dan" Phil said as they waited at the register. "I won't. I promise" Dan said as he looked up at Phil. Phil smiled, placing a kiss on Dan's forehead. "Hi, how may I help you?" A young lady said as she flashed a smile. "Hi, I'm wondering if my boyfriend and I could get tested for STD's" Phil said as he held Dan's hand. "Oh okay, right this way gentlemen" she kindly said as she led them to an examination room. "So, who's going first?" She said smiling. "I'll go" Dan said as he looked at the lady.

"Excellent, follow me, sir" the lady said. Dan followed her until he looked back to Phil as he kept walking, mouthing the words 'I love you' to him. Phil mouthed the same words back. "Alright sir, just sit on the examination table and your examiner will be with you shortly" she said as she opened a door to a room. "Thanks" Dan said as he politely smiled. He went in the room as the lady closed the door, leaving Dan alone. He looked around as he sat down, crisscrossing, on the examination table. Just a few seconds later, a female doctor came in, but she looked oddly familiar. "Hello, I'm Dr. Cooper, and you must be... Daniel James Howell. Correct?" She smiled as she checked the identification papers she had in her hand.

They shook hands and Dan nodded. "So all I'm going to ask you is a few question on your sexual activities" she said, grabbing a pen from her white coat, ready to write. "How many sexual partners have you had in the last year? An estimate is fine" She asked. "Uhh.. 2 to 4, maybe" Dan said as he looked down, and started blushing. "Okay.. how often do you use a condom?" She said as she smiled. "Always.. well, definitely when I'm on the bottom bunk and I'll say 80% on top.. you know some guys ask me not to and I heard it's harder to contract if you're on the to-" Dan got stopped. "That's wrong, hun. You can contract HIV giving and receiving" Dr. Cooper said as she wrote what Dan stated down on the paper.

"Is your current partner or any former partners ever been diagnosed or treated for an STD?" She continued. "Ummm... maybe.." Dan said as he shrugged his shoulders. "Alright.. you are done from the questions now all I need you to do is to ejaculate into this cup. You have a DVD player right there if you need any help, and magazines right over on that table. When you're done just wash your hands and leave the cup here with the lid closing it. You may leave and then I'll pick it up and give your results back. By call or message?" The doctor said as she gave Dan a cup to cum in. "Uhh, call would be fine" Dan said.

"Okay, I'll call you. Goodbye for now and have fun" she joked as she got out of the room, closing the door behind her. Dan stood up, locking the door. He went over to the table of magazines only to find true disappointment. "Ugh, all these magazines are of naked girls. How the fuck am I gonna jack of to this if I'm gay" Dan said to himself. "Time for plan B" Dan said as he got out his phone and texted Phil. "Hey, I need you to do me a favor. Go to the bathroom right now and send me pics of your cock. I need to cum in a fucking cup for them to test it and apparently they think I'm straight by presenting me with magazines of naked women" Dan texted. "Alright, baby boy 👅" Phil texted back.

Dan smiled as one hand already started unbuttoning his shorts.

Hey guys. I'm back., again.. sadly but I have to tell you guys about this very amazing person and writer who helped me come up with the chapter. The person's idea is also in the next chapter cause this one is already too long (that's what she said). lilmartindale23 helped me and I started reading that person's fanfics and they are so fucking good. The person has one full story coming out soon and I am so pumped for it. So go check it out cause that person is truely amazing by all means.
Until next time lads.. bai^^