-a few minutes later- "Dan, the peri medic is here" The manager said, as she let in three men with large tool boxes of medical stuff. "Hi, Dan, do you mind if we take a look at the injury" One of the men said. Dan nodded, going into a different room to let the others practice. Dan sat down on the floor again. The men kneeled down to Dan's height, checking both of his hands.

"Hmm,.. the scratch is definitely going to be fine. It's not lacerated... it means a deep cut" One man said. "Umm, sorry to say but your other hand is in very dangerous damage. You fell on it so bad that it might have broke a very tiny bone which is pretty important. Other than that, you have to wear a bandage for 72 hours until you need to have an operation to fix that bone. Let's see.. can you move your thumb" The other one said. Dan looked down at his hand, trying to move his thumb but he couldn't. It was lifeless.

"Yep, you broke the bone which helps you move your thumb" He continued. Dan's breathing got heavier and quicker. "Wait, can I still do the show tonight? its at 11pm" Dan worried. The third one sighed. "I don't know.. you probably can considering that your health in general is perfect and you're not loosing too much blood. But I won't advise it. Maybe, since now it's 2:45 pm it will have enough time to heal at its own pace. Just don't do anything extreme and go home and relax, then at 11 it will be fine for just a dance and a few lap dances" he said, smiling.

"Do you want to call someone to pick you up?" One of the men said. "Yeah, could you give me a few minutes" Dan politely said, getting up, letting the men leave so he could make the call. He got out his phone and immediately knew who to dial. "Hey, babe" "hey, Phil" Dan said. "So, I need you to come pick me up like right now cause I broke a bone in my hand" Dan said as he looked down at the fracture. "Oh my god! I'm on my way, hold on!" Phil quickly said, ending the call.

Dan got out of the room to the three men so they could wrap a bandage round his hand. -minutes later- As Dan finished packing his stuff and dressing up, Phil was already there to pick him up. "Thanks a lot for your help.. both of you" Dan smiled as he pointed at the manager and the three men. "Thanks, Antony" Dan winked to his best friend. Antony smiled and did finger guns at him. "Can I ask one thing.. where did you get the bruises on your neck from?" One of the men said.

"I got it from my boyfriend when we're having rough sex... okay.." Dan said, getting angry about people asking. "Im just gonna go.. thanks again" Dan finally said, walking away to the front door of the strip club and meeting up with Phil. "What happened?.. is it that bad?" Phil asked, worried for Dan. "It's supposedly gonna be fine, Phil. Though I have to get an operation in 3 days" Dan smiled, cupping Phil's cheek with his other hand. "Okay.." Phil said as he leaned in and kissed Dan. Phil's arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him in.

-back at home- Dan and Phil were both sat down on the couch, their legs crissed crossed as Phil took care of the cut on Dan's right arm. "So, what are you gonna do about your routine exactly?" Phil asked, with an ice cold cloth in hand, damping the cut. "I have no idea, if I should attempt that step again which made me break my hand.. though my brain is telling me that I just slipped and it's isn't a big deal. I just fell on my hands too hard" Dan whimpered to the pain he felt from the ice cold water on the cut.

"If you want to do it then.. just be careful. I don't want you to go to the hospital every now and then cause you broke another bone in your body.. okay?" Phil said, into Dan's eyes. "Okay.. will you be there, then to see my every move?" Dan smiled, looking back. "Promise. But I'm bringing Chris and PJ. They have to see how amazing you are" Phil said, kissing Dan's forehead.

Hi guys ^^
Next chapter will be interesting. A interwebs buddy helped me out with this idea. somethingoriganal , go check her out, she's amazing.
until next time lads bai <3