deemed as stars.♡

Taehyung wasn't aware. Wasn't aware of anything really, one bottle of alcohol had him barely conscious. He swayed from side to side down a pavement near god knows where his legs ready to give out.

The sky was so dark at this time, and street lights appeared to him as faded stars, his vision started to clear a little as he blinked a few times. He should've stopped right there, he could hardly make out where he even was, why did he walk further?

Taehyung brushed his scarlet bangs away from his eyes, sighing in relief as he felt the cold air of the night brush against his forehead. He felt a little more aware as the streetlights he deemed as stars became more clear.

He couldn't hear a thing, was it him who lost his hearing or was it the area that was so quiet, he wondered.

Cars. A couple swished past him, he gasped, staggering back a little. He blinked consistently now, more fearful than annoyed.

He didn't drink that much, only a bottle. He was sure lightweights didn't aftermath this bad. Taehyung sighed, stepping backwards as he assumed the road was in front of him.

This wasn't normal, was something put into his drink? Although he was starting to regain his vision, his legs felt numb, his whole entire body felt numb.

"Ow." The frail boy fell to his knees, a soft grunt escaping his sore throat.

His eyes widened as he scanned the unfamiliar place around him, he didn't remember walking here or passing by here at all. In fact, he didn't remember anything at all, but the liquor he consumed.

Taehyung must've looked like a madman, kneeling by a busy road. Looking completely lost, with only scraps of what he could manage to remember.

A boy with a bright smile and coloured hair. Hoseok.

He sighed in relief, yes he was with a friend!

Taehyung managed to kneel up from the pavement, he fishes through his pockets for his phone, letting out a string of curses as he finds nothing but empty pockets.

The boy groans in defeat, deciding to walk ahead to try and find some sort of clue that would tell him where he was. Walking down an uneven pavement he furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

Taehyung didn't recall leaving anywhere, anywhere without Hoseok.

He expected to see a stray cat jump out the nearest waste bin and scare the shit out of him, the atmosphere almost pleaded for some sort of startling moment. It felt as if many were watching him like there were eyes behind bushes.

He chattered his teeth in the cold, shaking his head, it was nothing he was sure.

Taehyung felt desperate, desperate to remember what he had forgotten. One thing is, he knew that it wasn't only the alcohol that made him so fucking disorientated. Was his drink spiked?

No, it wasn't some solo cup high school party, he was at a club was he not?

Then, he remembered, neon lights that flickered intensely, the scent of drinks and sweat, Hoseok pulling him in for a dance and then...

A figure that seemed familiar to him, brown eyes and the sweetest smile, Taehyung shook his head in an adamant manner, no it couldn't have been Jungkook. He had run after someone and...

Taehyung slapped his forehead, groaning his memories came to a halt then, his mind felt like a blank sheet of paper with so many lines that were left unwritten on.

"What happened to me?" The boy grabbed his head, which felt like it was spinning.

In his mind, flashed images of Jungkook. He looked different, stronger, colder, dangerous. The boy's eyes were filled sorrow and pain like he was about to let go of something he had held onto for so long.

"It was me, he was letting go of me."

Taehyung felt his heart clench, everything was coming back to him, and he didn't want to, he didn't want to remember any of it.

"Jungkook is fucking alive."

He didn't know whether to cry out in joy or settle with his confusion. There was a funeral, everything seemed so real then.

Taehyung stepped out onto the road, almost as soon as he did so, his sight faltered. All he could see was a fusion of colours, his mind spun wildly.

Images of Hoseok, the boy grasping his wrist vice-like, dragging him out somewhere he didn't seem like his friend then-

What is happening to me?

Who is Hoseok?

Everything was so sudden, a great force collided with Taehyung's body that sent him to the ground. He growled out in pain, his fingers twitched slightly, the rest of his body completely disconnected, he couldn't feel anything, nothing.

Taehyung slowly felt himself lose consciousness, a few whispers were the last thing he heard, before he gave out, completely.

"He won't remember him, he won't remember Jungkook after this."

The man laughed, a sick glint in his eye as he stared at Taehyung's limp body that lay so frail on the road, blowing out a puff of smoke he squats down near the body, smiling sadistically.

His accomplice snickered.

"Oh, he won't even remember his own name, when we're done with him."

"Thank god for Hoseok, right?" Both men now laughed uncontrollably, pulling their hoods over their heads, the pushed up their surgical masks, eyes sparkling with excitement. Another chance to ruin a life, of course, they're looking forward to it.