roses.♡

We arrived at some sort of forest, unexpected I know.

It looked so beautiful, the sky was clear and the atmosphere was just so refreshing.

As if all troubles never were to exist.

Jungkook intertwined our fingers together as he held my hand.

My heart was threatened to jeer out my chest, and every breath I took felt heavy.

This is all a cliché.

"Close your eyes,"

I did as I was told anxiously holding onto Jungkook, afraid I'd trip over a twig.

My heart felt weird, and my mind was caught up in some sort of high.

Stop.

We kept on walking, with me clinging onto Jungkook.

"Open your eyes, love."

Jungkook softly whispers shivers running down my spine, my breathing a little hazy.

Roses.

I let out a soft gasp at the sight in front of me.

We were standing in a sort of secluded spot in the forest, and in front of us was the most beautiful sight of rose bushes.

Different colours of roses varying from soft pinks to dark reds, bright yellows.

Small birds were perched upon trees tweeting a sweet melody, and for me life was in pink.

I picked up a rose, sniffing it a soft smile spreads across my face at the sweet scent of the rose.

"So I'm guessing you like it?"

Jungkook says, chuckling softly at the awed expression on my face.

"Why did you bring me here?"

I question, deciding to ask what's been nagging at my mind for so long.

Jungkook simply smiles a bunny like smile, so innocent like my heart flutters.

He simply shrugs, eyes sparkling as he looks me in the eye.

"You're different."