trust me.♡

"It's going to be okay." Jungkook cooed, his arms wrapped around his lover's waist as he places a small kiss on his forehead.

Taehyung sobbed, his mind couldn't help but flit back to what had happened with Jun. He felt his heart pound, and his heart sunk he was scared out of his wits.

"It's not." The boy whispered breathily, his voice so weak and shallow that the other barely managed to hear him.

"W-What if Ju-"

Jungkook shushed him placing a finger on the other boy's soft lips, he tried to control his anger at even just the mention of the other male who had just about ruined Taehyung's life and his own.

"He won't be doing anything to you."

"I promise."

The boy let out a small whimper, his hands were shaking and the other boy held his hands. intertwining their fingers together as he soothingly whispered into Taehyung's ear.

"Sh-she said that they couldn't even find a single trace of his whereabouts." He hiccuped, as a stream of tears cascade down his rose-flushed cheeks.

Jungkook growled angrily, rolling his tongue on the insides of his cheeks he tightened his hold on his lover.

"He wouldn't dare to go near you."

"Trust me."

"You've got to be fucking with me."

Yoongi groans annoyedly, as he takes a long swig from his soju bottle typing furiously on his laptop eyes squinting at the screen.

Jungkook sits by the older, eyebrows furrowed as he thought about his boyfriend. He felt awfully guilty for leaving, but at least he had Jimin to keep him company.

So here he was with Yoongi, at 3am trying to look into what's happened both boys slightly sluggish and tired.

"I can't get anything on him."

Jungkook scoffed irritably, as he snatched the greenish bottle from the older's free hand chugging down the remnants of the bitter liquid.

He really needed that, the burning of the strong liquid lingered in his throat but he didn't mind, actually he quite liked the bitter taste.

Usually, the boy would grimace at even the thought of alcohol, what could he say he loved his apple juice.

Jungkook wiped the side of his mouth as he leaned back on the couch, staring up at the older with helpless eyes.

"What'd we do."

The older boy smiled crookedly as he cracks his knuckles, his fingers hovering over the keyboard of his laptop.

"Buy us some lamb skewers."

"-and more soju."

The younger nodded slowly, glancing weirdly at the elder as he pushes himself off the couch, shrugging on his denim coat he mutters a quick goodbye exiting the apartment his head hung low.

Yoongi smirks almost evilly, clicking his tongue he could already just taste the taste of sweet vengeance.

"So he thought he could run?"

The elder's crooked smile grew wider.

"He can try."

A/N: OHMYHOLYMARBLES 79k?!

yaLl gotta stop reading this shitty fanfic istg when did this even happen

thank you so much! ♡♡♡