cotton candy.♡

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Jungkook looks nervous as he rubs the back of his nape, sighing softly when I didn't reply.

How cute.

Giggling I pat his shoulder nodding at him lightly.

I hope I don't regret this.

Jungkook's face instantly brightens as he quickly pecks my cheek squealing.

"You break his heart I break your dick mister Jeon."

Jimin growls lowly, glaring at Jungkook menacingly.

Jungkook covers his crotch gulping slightly, as Jimin stares at the area with mean eyes.

I bite my lip to trying to keep myself from laughing at the two idiots.

"How long where you standing there for?"

I question raising an eyebrow.

Jimin giggles sheepishly running his hand through his cotton like pink hair.

"When I left the room I stood by the door and heard everything."

I cover my face with my hands letting out an inhuman noise to which Jimin laughed at.

I stuck my middle finger up at him sticking my tongue out, my face still burning.

Jungkook chuckles at the silly action.

Wow, I'm gay.

"Well, you little hoes I'm going to get going now, use protection as they say."

"PARK JIMIN."

Jimin skips out the room cheerily humming as he does.

I'll get that cotton candy hoe.

"I heard you might undergo surgery Tae." Jungkook lowers his head sadly, his grip on my hand tighter than before.

Awe.

"Yes I might, but I can get out of the hospital before that so don't worry kookie."

I lean over to peck his cheek, Jungkook grins his eyes bright as he pinches my cheek.

"So can I take you out on a date?"

-

A/N : THIS WAS REALLY SHIT BUT OH MY HOLY COWS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K READS IM SCREAMING!