twister.♥︎

A loud thud brings me to pull away from Jungkook.

We both run to the living room to see Hoseok on the floor groaning in pain, and Yoongi smirking.

Jin and Namjoon were laughing their butts off and Jimin was wheezing.

what am I going to do with these people?

Jin stops laughing, noticing both of us standing there clueless.

"Guys!" Jin exclaims slapping his forehead slightly as if he'd forgotten something.

"I brought my twister mat."

-

"Right foot on red!"

Namjoon hopelessly stumbles, tripping up over Yoongi who cursed aloud when Namjoon pretty much fell on top of him.

Jimin stood on the mat grinning in triumph seeing his friends suffer.

Hoseok was an inch away from Taehyung's butt.

"Right hand on yellow, children."

Hoseok falls back hitting his head on the floor, he groans in pain.

Jimin trips up on the mat, the triumphant smirk on his face earlier was now replaced with the look of pain as he falls on his butt.

"Oh for fuck's sake."

Taehyung and Jungkook were pretty much tangled up with each other, not that the two were complaining
anyways.

Taehyung was facing Jungkook both of their faces barely centimeters apart.

Jungkook's leg in between Taehyung's open legs.

"Left hand on blue." Jin grins cheekily seeing the position the awkward couple was in.

The rest watched sniggering slightly, holding back from making inappropriate remarks.

As they both moved their hands towards a blue space, Taehyung lost his balance as well as Jungkook.

They were on top of each other.

Everyone was silent.

Jungkook had pinned Taehyung to the floor his arms resting above his head.

He leaned closer to Taehyung.

"Are they gonna make babies?"

-

!!!!

Ah, thank y'all for almost 600 reads!!

I can't believe some people actually like this story.

Thank you.