sick.♡

"Taehyung!" I turn around to look at Jungkook, smiling at him softly.

To be honest, I was confused, I'm scared.

Uncertainty.

This feeling wasn't normal and I didn't know what it was.

After he'd kissed me I had seemed to snap back into reality.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing.

What if he's just playing with me?

How many people had he kissed before like that?

"Taehyung?"

I nod at him, not bothered to speak.

"Minho is taking us to see the snakes, come on you've just been standing there I'm worried."

Jungkook pulls me with him holding my hand intertwining our fingers together, as we walk in the direction Minho and the others were walking in.

"Stop." I pull my hand out of his grasp, huffing slightly.

"I'm sick, I'm sick of feeling this way."

Jungkook was staring intently into my eyes, an unreadable look beneath his brown orbs.

Even then he looked so perfect.

His eyes glimmered in the sunlight and I could see the hurt in his eyes, happiness diminishing.

"Taehyung I-"

I avoided his gaze, looking away.

"I don't know why the fuck I feel this way, but I know it's doing me no good."

I pause taking a moment to breathe, my chest felt oddly tight and my heart was pounding.

"I know what you're going to do in the end."

I walk away from Jungkook nearing Jin, Jin notices my solemn expression patting my back for reassurance.

Although Jin looks at me confused his gaze flickering between me and Jungkook.

"Where is Hoseok?" Namjoon questions looking around.

Indeed Hoseok was nowhere in sight, Yoongi and Jimin burst out laughing pointing fingers behind us.

Minho was consoling a very distressed Hoseok, Hoseok looked like his soul had left him his skin sickly pale.

They had walked towards us, Minho awkwardly patting Hoseok's back trying to calm him down.

"If you hold the snake, I'll buy you food."

Yoongi smirks at Hoseok, Hoseok growls lowly looking like he was having a mental debate about whether or not he should take up on the offer.

What am I doing to do with these people?

Minho had wrapped one of the snakes around Namjoon, who smiled brightly while Jin took his picture.

The boy looked quite unfazed at the fact that a snake was wrapped around his neck.

Minho smiles at Hoseok kindly, a warm friendly smile on his face.

"Come on this is your chance to get over your fear Hobi!"

I pump my fist in the air giving him a box like smile.

Encouraging Hoseok who seemed a little more determined than before, a teensy tint of color on his face.

At least he doesn't look completely dead.

As Minho brought the snake closer to Hoseok, he started to scream loudly startling Minho a little as he asked Hoseok to calm down.

Yoongi was wheezing, I'd never seen him laugh so hard.

We all stood still, stifling the laughs that were very hard not to release.

Jungkook stood next to me, staring at me his gaze practically drilling holes through the side of my head.

I shiver involuntarily.

Although his gaze was practically burning through the side of my head.

I ignore it, looking at Hoseok who was currently in a mess, his face turned
ghostly white and his hands shook with tremendous fear.

Finally, Minho had managed to wrap the snake around Hoseok's shoulders.

Hoseok's expression was priceless, comical really.

"Ok at least try smile while I take the picture okay?"

Jin trying hard to fight a smirk quickly takes a picture of Hoseok who managed to smile, despite his obvious discomfort.

A smile of pain.

I giggle seeing Hoseok practically run off in the distance when Minho pulled the snake off of him.

"It really wasn't that bad."

Hoseok shrugs chucking coolly trying to brush off the fact he was screaming like a little girl.

We all snigger Jin wiping fake tears from under his eyes, Minho leading us to see all the other animals.

During our tour, Jungkook had tried to get close to me but I had stepped away.

He's no good, no good at all.

I was a very insecure person and I simply couldn't trust a boy who'd so foolishly lead me on. I can't let it happen. I won't.

He's making me feel things I shouldn't.

We make our way home, all a little tired nonetheless happy about our trip.

Laughing while looking at the cute polaroid style pictures of ourselves.

Although one, in particular, stood out to me.

There was a picture of Jungkook kissing me.

We looked so happy.

His arms were wrapped around my waist, his head dipped down to kiss me.

My breath hitched.

I look at Jungkook, it was hard for me and I knew it'd hurt but I knew that it couldn't go on any further. It was enough these switch of feelings were
irritable.

I have to avoid him.

I'm afraid of this feeling that's slowly taking over my heart.