worn out. ♡

"I'm so sorry."

Jimin and Mrs. Kim look at the doctor with wide eyes, alarmed.

"Wha- what is it?" Mrs. Kim stutters, struggling to speak, her heart breaking at the thought of anything bad happening to her son.

"Your son is not in the best shape."

"All the symptoms and tests we took showed signs of your son having some lung problems, it could be a problem with his blood vessels."

Mrs. Kim cries out softly, Jimin felt his eyes beginning to sting at the mention of his best friend in pain.

The doctor smiles sympathetically, patting Mrs. Kim on the back reassuringly.

"He might need to undergo surgery, although we need to double check."

Jimin puts an arm around Mrs. Kim's shoulder, sighing slightly.

Taehyung didn't deserve any of this.

-

Taehyung was lying on the hospital bed, feeling rather worn out.

He wondered about what Jungkook would be doing right now, later then scoffing at the thought of him probably hanging out with another one of his hoes.

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung smiled brightly as he sees his mum and Jimin walk through the door.

"Taehyung sweetie are you alright?" His mother asked worriedly fidgeting with the ends of her sweater.

Taehyung nods smiling weakly at his mother, she smiles back at her son blinking to hold back the tears that threatened to escape.

She couldn't lose him.

Jimin neared closer to Taehyung patting his head softly, Taehyung laughs suddenly.

"You all shouldn't worry, I'll be okay."

Taehyung smiled up at both his mother and best friend, truth be told Taehyung didn't feel okay but he didn't want to burden them even more than he had.

He loved them way too much.

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung gasps seeing Jungkook pretty much knock down the door, panting a thin layer of sweat coating his forehead.

What the what?

The last thing Taehyung expected Jungkook to do was for him to walk right up to Taehyung and pull him in for a kiss.

what.the.fuck?

-

(^з^)-☆

A/N: YALL 2K READS IM SHOOK WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON!

TYSM IM CRYING ♥︎