warmth.♥︎

"I'll be okay?"

Taehyung's eyes enlarged, his brown eyes glistening with tears as his grip tightens on his lover's hand.

The doctor smiled, he clicks his pen as he taps his foot against the tiled floor.

"After the checkup, we'd taken, seems as though you'll be okay but we can't promise anything Taehyung."

"It's quite unusual, your condition."

Taehyung nods his eyes still bright, a happy smile plays across his lips.

Jungkook grins as he and the other boy both share a glance at each other.

The boy couldn't fight the giddy like smile off his face as the other pecks his cheek gently, smiling shyly.

Jungkook leans closer to the other, a smirk on his face as the flustered boy's cheeks turn scarlet.

The doctor awkwardly clears his throat, clutching his clipboard closer to his chest he grins at the couple.

"Give us a second there, lover boy, we still need to give Taehyung his medication."

Taehyung squeaks embarrassedly, as he hides his face behind his hands.

Jungkook chuckles softly at the cute boy, nurses walk in with the boy's necessary medication.

Jungkook sighs as he watches Taehyung grimace at the foul taste of the pills he'd just swallowed.

Just a little longer.

He'll be fine right?

-

"Tae tae."

The boy hums in reply, his eyebrows furrowed together as he pushes his reading glasses further up the bridge of his nose.

The boy looks over at the other from over his manga comic, that he'd been reading for the past half an hour as he lay on the hospital bed.

Jungkook wanted the others attention.

"Let's get out of here?"

Taehyung tilted his head to the side, confused.

"How would I exactly get out of here?"

Jungkook's smirk widens, his eyes mischievous.

"Just trust me."

Taehyung sighs.

-

"Fuck me."

"I would if I could."

Taehyung groans, burying his neck into Jungkook's his cheeks burning.

"Not like that you idiot."

Jungkook's great plan was to wrap Taehyung up in a warm fluffy blanket and carry him out of the hospital.

Because of course, Jungkook thought that'd be the most non-obvious way to get Taehyung out of the building without getting caught.

The boy looked like a burrito.

A very adorable burrito.

Taehyung had his arms wrapped around the other boy's neck securely, his legs wrapped around his waist.

The boy was pretty much all cuddled up to the other.

The blanket that was wrapped around him made him feel all warm and cozy.

Jungkook felt as though he were holding a small kitten.

He cooed at the boy, his heart warming up at the sight of Taehyung cuddled up in the blanket.

Jungkook gripped the other's waist, holding him tightly to his chest as he sprinted out of the hospital.

Taehyung giggles as giddy as a school girl, as he enjoys the soft breeze that whooshes past him as the other ran.

The blanket flew up slightly as the other ran, the boy shivered a little.

Jungkook exits the hospital, panting heavily.

"You don't think anyone saw us right."

Taehyung hums snuggling further into the other boy's neck, inhaling the other boy's musky scent.

Not really paying attention to anything other than the comforting warmth he was receiving from the other.

Jungkook chuckles softly, sighing as he unwraps the blanket from Taehyung who whined a little as a cold breeze hit him.

Taehyung stood on his feet, he looked up at Jungkook with wide puppy eyes.

His hospital gown was slightly loose around the neck showing off the boy's prominent collarbones, his eyes shone and his lips looked soft and pink.

Jungkook gulped.

The boy leaned towards the other, lips slightly brushing over the others.

"T-Taehyung."

Taehyung sucked in a breath, his eyes focused on Jungkook's lips.

The other couldn't hold back any longer, he cups Taehyung's cheeks as he places his lips on the others.

Taehyung felt the other boys strong arms wrap around his waist, as to hold him up.

Jungkook dominates the kiss his tongue exploring the others cavern, his mind in a haze.

The other melts right into the glorious feeling his heart rate beating erratically.

The other boy slips out a small moan as he felt his gown slip, even lower down his shoulder as Jungkook pulls it down with his teeth.

The cool air hit the back of Taehyung's neck, the boy gasped as he felt the other boy's warm breath linger on his neck.

Jungkook begins to trail soft kisses down the other boy's neck, leaving a few marks that the male felt was almost territorial.

Hearing a car honk loudly both boys pull away, flushed cheeks and wide eyes as they panted.

Jungkook held out his hand to the other who gladly accepted it, smiling warmly.

-