terrified. ♡

Taehyung was coughing up blood.

Taehyung had always felt a little unwell but he'd never coughed up blood before.

He didn't want to bother his mother by going to the hospital.

Taehyung was terrified, his head was pounding and everything was spinning.

Everything went black.

"Taehyung!"

-

"Yes, we'll do a little checkup to see how he's doing it seems as though he's been coughing up blood."

"Bu-but will he be alright, he'll wake up right?!"

"I'd hope so Mr. Park, take a seat in the waiting room we'll be right with you after the checkup."

Jimin groaned running a hand through his hair, he'd almost fainted when he had found Taehyung passed out on the floor blood splattered all over the sink.

It was a nightmare.

Taehyung's mother was on her way, Jimin had tried to think positively knowing that his best friend wouldn't want him to worry.

Maybe he just has some sort of chest infection.

Yeah, don't overthink it Jimin.

"Jimin!"

Taehyung's mother ran up to Jimin, her face pale and her hands trembling.

Tears cascading down her face, her eyeliner smudged, eyes red and cheeks blotchy.

"Jimin I - I can't lose him too he's my only family."

Jimin held her hands rubbing small circles on the back of her hand to calm her down.

Both of them sat in the waiting room, anxious.

"Mr. Park?"

"I'm really sorry."