pathetic.♡

"Holy shit."

Yoongi pockets away the phone quickly thinking it'd be better if the supposed evidence was kept confidential.

The male puffs out a breath of exhaustion, as he stares blankly at the lifeless looking body that lay on the ground.

He winces as he notices the painful looking bullet wound, blood was seeping through the poor guys shirt and if he bled any more he'd surely die.

Something like that anyways.

Yoongi rolls his eyes as he removes his rather expensive coat, using it to wrap around the males waist to try prevent any more blood loss.

It should've surely terrified the young boy but he didn't react to it instead he swung his keys around his finger loosely, humming to himself quietly as he awaited the arrival of the ambulance.

Where would he go to look for Jungkook?

He had a doubt that Jun was involved in some pretty sketchy shit, but the boy would've never have in a million years have thought it'd be something related to the mafia?!

The boys mind were in some odd perturbed mess, and he damned Jun for being the main cause of it all.

Sirens wail loudly in the distance and the male is immediately on alert, as he runs outside flailing his arms about frantically, his breathing heavy.

He looks back to see other male passed out on the floor, gradually his skin was seeming to become paler, the boy panicked.

What next?

"Jagi?"

"No."

"Daddy?"

"What the fuck no."

"Papi?"

"Shut the fuck up."

Jin wheezed as he slapped his knee throwing back his head as he roared in laughter while his boyfriend sat at the other end of the couch, unimpressed.

"What, you said you wanted a nickname?"

Namjoon rolls his eyes at the boy, crossing his arms as he sulks grumpily.

Jin pouts.

"Okay fine I'll-"

"H-Holy shit."

Both boys jump up a little as they hear their front door swing open, Hoseok stumbles into the living room panting heavily.

"How did yo-"

"JUNGKOOK HAS GONE MISSING AND TAE IS IN HOSPITAL!"

"Also Jun's got out of prison but that's just irrelevant."

Jin immediately pushes himself off the couch, his eyes widening more each second as Hoseok rambles on about the situation pausing briefly to take a deep breath.

"Irrelevant?!"

The eldest male cracks his knuckles as he almost growls in aggravation, he'd make sure to give Jun a good punch or two.