kiss.♡

Oh for the love of jams.

My cheeks flush as I realize that Jungkook was holding me.

His grasp was gentle as if I were a piece of glass he'd break.

I awkwardly look up at him, he was staring at me.

Jungkook's strong arms were wrapped around my waist to keep my balance up, his face so close to my own.

I pull his arm off me and chuckle sheepishly running my hand through my hair, a habit of mine.

"Uh sorry for that, I'm a bit of a klutz."

Jungkook kept staring at me, making me avert my gaze to the ground which became so interesting to me in that moment.

How awkward.

I look around at the empty classroom, realising the bell had gone, but I and Jungkook were just standing here not a word said.

Jungkook takes a step closer to me, his forehead against my own.

The tips of our noses barely touching, our lips only centimetres apart.

For some reason, I stay where I am, unmoving.

 Do I like this?

"I want you."

I'm weak, Jungkook pulls my face to his our lips meeting each other.

My knees buckle weakened by the kiss.

My mind is hazy, thoughts flustered as Jungkook trails small kisses down my neck.

He nips at my neck softly, making me let out a soft light moan.

My cheeks redden at the sound, embarrassed.

What am I doing?

I softly push Jungkook away, not meeting his intense gaze.

I lift my backpack up and sling the straps on my shoulders, quickly running out the classroom.

I didn't dare turn back

What the fuck just happened?

I'm just going to pretend this never happened.

-

I sigh as I get home, opening the front door to only be greeted with silence.

I only lived with my mother, my father had died of drug overdose leaving me and my mother in a state of depression.

My mother came to a point in her life where she had completely shut down, her usual happy cheery mood was replaced with the aura of sadness.

My heart ached for my mother, she had gone through so much at the news of his death.

She was so damn strong.

After my father had died my mum had to work really hard to find a job and provide for me and my school funds.

She took care of me, and comforted me at my worst.

Although it did get lonely when I came home, only to be greeted with silence. I miss her.

I sigh and throw my backpack on the couch, running upstairs into my bedroom and jumping onto my bed, too lazy to get changed.

I miss you, Mother.

I miss you, Father.

unknown: stop making me feel this way.

chilltae: Sorry what?

unknown: you're no good for me.

chilltae: woah I don't even know you.

unknown: um.

chilltae: ....

unknown: I like noodles

chilltae: alright then noodle boi

noodleboi: can I get ur n00ds

chilltae: wtf no you creep.

noodleboi: **noodles

chilltae: is that supposed to make it sound better?

noodleboi: **noodle

chilltae: what