why.♥︎

I was sat at the table still waiting for Jungkook to come out the restroom.

It had been about 15 minutes.

Getting slightly concerned for his being I get up to go to the restroom to go see if the boy is okay.

Maybe he ate too much.

"Kookie?"

I called out, it was silent for a moment then I heard some really strange noises.

"Taehyung."

Was that a damn moan?

I ran out the restroom my cheeks were red, and my heart was pounding.

What the fuck?

"Jesus save me."

I mutter under my breath, my eyes wide at the moaning sounds that only grew louder.

"Taehyung?"

Jungkook steps out the restroom, I smile at him and grab his hand deciding not to think much of what I'd heard.

Jungkook pays the bill, leaving the money on the table and I drag him outside.

As I was about to speak my throat is pained, my eyes sting at the pain and I cough.

Jungkook looks at me with concerned eyes his eyes widening slowly slightly.

"Taehyung?"

I smile at Jungkook patting his shoulder.

"It's alright, I'm okay."

I gulped slightly trying to rid the pain in my throat, I wasn't okay.

"You have cancer Taehyung."

"Taehyung, no seriously are you alright?"

Jungkook spoke his fingers tugging at the ends of his raven hair harshly.

I feel so guilty, I feel horrible.

"Do you need to go to the hospital?"

I smile at his concern, pulling his fingers away from tugging his soft hair.

"I'm fine kookie, I swear it."

I smile at him assuredly, somehow trying to convince myself of my own words.

My phone rings startling me a bit.

I frown slightly as answering the call, Jungkook stares at me with weary eyes.

"Hello?"

"Hello darling."

I felt the grip on his phone loosen and the phone falls out of my grasp it hits the hard ground with a soft thud.

My legs become jelly like, and breathing comes out ragged and uneven.

Why?

Why me.