sweetly.♡

After the boys had spent their time near the meadow they had made their way to return to the hospital.

Fortunately, they had managed to slip past through the entrance of the building without raising any suspicion.

Jungkook chuckled amusedly as he observes his tired boyfriend sluggishly trudge towards his treatment room.

Taehyung opened the door slowly, sighing in relief as he saw no one in the room.

He looked back over his shoulder to see his boyfriend cheekily grin at him, arms crossed eyes glinting with mischief.

"You know."

Jungkook had walked closer to the other boy, his warm breath wavering over his nape as he smirked slyly.

The boy lightly pushed the other into the room, shutting the door behind them still keeping close behind Taehyung.

"W-What."

The poor boy's cheeks turned rosy, as Jungkook whispered low and husky his eyes slightly hooded as he smirked.

"We never got to finish what we started."

"Oh hello."

Taehyung chokes.

His cheeks heat up as he sees his mother peek from behind the hospital curtains eyebrows quirked upwards in curiosity as she sees Jungkook.

"H-Hey."

Jungkook cleared his throat, straightening up his posture as he smiles warmly at the lady.

The woman stares at Jungkook for a while her eyes lingering on the many piercings the boy had, the air had suddenly become thick with tension.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim."

The boy's voice sounded so soft-spoken, unlike his usual gruff deep tone.

"I'm Jungkook, your son's boyfriend."

Jungkook stuck his hand out smiling painfully wide, feeling quite nervous he widens his smile even more slightly scaring the other boy standing by him.

The woman simply chuckled, pulling the boy in for a tight hug.

"No need for all that, son."

Jungkook sighed in relief.

"Ooh, he's a handsome one."

Taehyung grins at the sight, crossing his arms over he gets a little concerned as he sees his boyfriends cheeks turn red.

"Ah mum, you're choking him."

She giggles, releasing the other boy she pats his shoulder.

"You make my boy happy, alright?"

Jungkook nods vigorously, smiling at the other boy sweetly.

"Taehyung, I need to speak to you."

Mrs. Kim smiles apologetically at Jungkook.

"Alone if that's okay?"

Jungkook nods, pecking the other boy's cheek quickly as he walks out the room.

"What's wrong?"

Taehyung sits on his bed patting the space beside him, looking up at his mother as he taps his foot anxiously.

His mother sighs, sitting on the bed by the other.

"Jun."

The boy's breath hitches momentarily, his eyes widen the bad memories of the man come to his mind.

It can't be.

He flinches, shaking his head to rid of the horrid thoughts.

"What about him?"

"He's got out of prison."

"What?!"