the last time.♡

"You're going to have to forget about that boy."

"Unless you want me to handle him?"

The sick smirk that grew on Jungkook's father's face was something that made his son rather uncomfortable.

Jungkook felt his heart sink, although he knew he couldn't go against his father, Taehyung would get hurt, it'd be his fault.

Like it always is.

It's best to leave him.

But I love hi-

"Son, I'm glad that you understand now, my son shall not be a faggot."

Jungkook winced, nodding weakly, he had never felt so helpless, he hated it. He hated feeling so weak, he wanted this pain to stop.

His father spun on his heel, the door closes shut quietly as he leaves, a cold tension lingers in his empty bedroom.

He had no one, here he was all alone in an unnecessarily large house with people he didn't even know, with people who had once had intentions of hurting the people he actually cared for.

Jungkook felt a little hazy, he had the bullet in his stomach removed although the anesthetics that he'd been injected with were awfully strong, the boy leaned his head against his 'bedroom' wall, he shut his eyes his mind slowly drifts away as he does so.

Jungkook stared at his promise ring, it shone in the light as he hesitantly slipped the ring off of his finger, he felt horrible.

He had dreamt of Taehyung that night, his cute boxy smiles, his soft giggles, his voice, his eyes, his lips, everything.

Taehyung was his everything.

Tonight, I'll think of you Taehyung.

For the last time.

I love you.

I always will.

"It's been months,"

"We can't find him anywhere."

"I'm sorry Taehyung."

Taehyung choked out a sob as he buried his head in his arms, gently cradling himself back and forth as Jimin rubbed his back, sighing pitifully.

"I-I n-need him."

Yoongi rubbed the small space between his eyes, his mind blurred as he recollected what had happened over the past few months.

After Jungkook had gone missing, they had tried their hardest to put up cases against Jun and they had tried their hardest to find even a trace of where the boy had gone, but they found nothing.

Countless nights, staying up with the boys, living off of pot ramen, praying, hoping that they'd eventually come to finding Jungkook.

It was as if he'd disappeared off the face of the earth, not a phone call, not a note, not even a goodbye.

Taehyung had at least discharged from the hospital just fine, although he felt empty, he was missing something, he was missing Jungkook.

Their last year of school was near, and students were bracing themselves for graduation, but Taehyung couldn't even think of doing so, he had lost someone he'd loved.

"Taehyung, here, eat." Jin placed a bag in front of the younger, his eyes pleading as he asked the other to eat.

"I-It's alright hyung, I'll manage."

Hoseok frowned, shaking his head as he plopped onto the couch next to the other boy.

"You didn't eat all day yesterday, tae."

Jin opened the bag, pulling out a box of Taehyung's favorite, chicken.

Taehyung nodded slowly, he reached for a piece, although even the scent of the meat sent bile rising up the boy's throat.

I can't.

He ran to the bathroom Jin yells after him, breathing heavily, he could still smell a putrid scent, he gags vomiting out into the sink.

His heart felt heavy, and he wishes Jungkook could be here to just tell him everything would be okay, that he could get through this.

His head starts to spin, Taehyung, grips the edge of the porcelain sink, more vomits spurts out his mouth as he cries out in pain.

Jimin runs into the bathroom, he grips the younger boy's shoulders his eyes wide as he notices the trail of wet tears leading down the boy's cheek.

"J-Jungkook."

"He's left me, Jimin I- I can-"

Jimin shushes him, pulling the boy into an embrace as he rubs his back softly.

"He'll come back for you, Tae."

"He always does."

Taehyung grips onto his promise ring, tightly, his head buried into Jimin's chest.

"H-He's forgotten."

"I love him."

A/N:

YALL THIS BOOK IS NEARING ITS END?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STILL READING.♡

:')