delusion.♡

"Pass me another!" Taehyung hollers, he giggles drunkenly, holding his now empty bottle of alcohol as he swayed through the crowd, his eyes searching for his company that seemed to be missing.

"Ew."

The redhead almost gagged as he observes as Jin literally rubs his butt up against Namjoon, while the male bit his lip, seductively.

"I'm going to throw up, and it's not the alcohol."

He wasn't jealous, nope, not one bit. Alright maybe he was, but that wouldn't stop him from anything it's not like he was the only one wondering about this sweaty club alone, Hoseok was too.

"FUCK ME UP!"

His orange haired friend was currently practically gyrating on the dance floor against some guy whose hair looked just as bright as a yellow highlighter.

Both were making rather explicit facial expressions suggesting that something rather spicy was happening, something that Taehyung didn't want to even think about.

"Taehyung, you really are alone."

The redhead shakes his head, smiling. He didn't mind, but darn it was quite depressing. Deciding to cut short of his self-pity, he shoved his small being into the crowd. Yes, he was going to find a fucking man.

Just as the thought struck him, a pair of arms wrapped around his slender waist, a soft breath wavered over his ear.

"Heya."

Taehyung gulped, it wasn't a good nervous he felt. Even just the touch from another man sent the familiar sense of bile to rise up his throat, he felt dirty with the stranger's arms around him slowly moving downwards, he didn't like this. 

"S-Stop." The boy sputtered out hopelessly, his tone of fear only seems to encourage the other who was now pressed up right against him.

The man wouldn't stop, his hands roamed from everywhere along his body, the other was helpless in a crowd of unbothered people and neon lights. Taehyung gritted his teeth, fuck no, one harsh movement he shook off the other making sure to spit at the male's feet his nose scrunched up in disgust, with himself. 

Wasn't he just looking for someone just like him moments ago? 

"What am I doing?" The boy muttered softly, his head hung low as he cursed at himself for even thinking he could put up with all of... this. Whatever it was.

This was a horrible idea, he would rather read a book and slouch around in his sweatpants over this social wreck any day. People knew none of their limits, and bad thoughts had resurfaced Taehyung's already fragile mind. 

One more drink?

Taehyung nods to himself sternly, he would only have another drink, and he's out of here for good. There was no point, no point in trying to get over someone he was damned in love for, tragic yes, but his pitiful little wishes that maybe Jungkook would come back were of a complete delusion. 

The boy sighs, his bottom lip sticking out as he finished drinking his shot of bitter alcohol, the only current source of reliance to him. To forget everything, and aimlessly stumble around only to have it really strike you, with a hangover and a feeling of loss.  

His eyes searched for Hoseok, he smiled once he saw the boy was alone, although still having the time of his life as he wriggled his hips around, taking a swig of beer here and there. Taehyung ran his long fingers through his hair, walking over to his friend who screamed over the music once he saw the boy. 

"TAE!

The said boy practically stumbled over to his friend, who held him by his shoulders, his eyes bright even under the dim lights of the club. Hoseok drunk himself twirled around the boy and danced with him. Taehyung flailed his arms about, in an attempt to dance while the other clutched his stomach, roaring with laughter. 

Suddenly the boy was shoved rather harshly, to the ground and he felt another person fall down with him, enraged he opens his mouth to cuss at the stranger only to leave it gaping, in shock. He looked exactly like the man that left him not so long ago, Jungkook.

No, it couldn't-

Pretty eyes and now brunette hair, the same bunny like teeth, the same fucking piercings, the supposed stranger's expression almost completely mirrored Taehyung's; confusion

Fuck.

No.

He's

Dead?

The startled male's voice was so small, barely a whisper as he spoke the name of the boy who broke his heart, the boy who was supposed to be dead, the boy that had and will have all of him, every fucking part of him.

"Jungkook?"