pictures.♡

"How about you join us."

"Son."

Jungkook glared at his so-called father, his eyes narrowed towards to the doorway where he stood, arms crossed head held high as he stood next to Jun.

The young boy snorted, this was ridiculous.

"You think I'd want to live like how I did before?"

Jungkook chuckled, his head fell backward as he laughed, whilst the other two men stood still observing the boy with cold eyes.

"You don't want anything to happen to that pretty little boyfriend of yours?"

Jungkook's father smirked as he watches his son's face pale, his laughter coming to a halt at the mention of his boyfriend.

"You know,"

"Our Jun here is quite familiar with that pretty boy of yours."

Jungkook grinds his teeth together in annoyance, rolling his tongue on the insides of his cheek, as he feels the hatred for his father if possible grow even stronger.

Jun smirks proudly as he reaches for a folder, opening up the plastic fold, he pulls out pictures.

Pictures of Taehyung.

Jungkook grimaced as the male held up the pictures to show the other, they were painful to see.

Taehyung in most of the pictures would be naked, purple bruises going down his bare tanned legs, his legs were spread open his gaze blank.

The young boy felt his heart sink to the very pit of his stomach, he felt guilty for not being able to save his boyfriend at the time.

His eyes stung, trying to hold back the tears he looks away from the horrid pictures, averting his gaze to the ceiling as he let out an enraged scream.

"Don't fucking touch him!"

"I'll do whatever, just don't h-hurt him."

The boy's voice cracked slightly, his eyes were now shut as he tried to somehow calm himself.

He knew he couldn't see Taehyung anymore, he'd put him in danger.

This is all my fault.

Jungkook's father smiled crookedly, and the younger boy felt like punching him, knocking him out cold but oh he couldn't.

"Well, that wasn't too hard."

He was tied up to a fucking chair, and he'd been wounded by a bullet if only he wasn't the man he called father would be dead.

There was always something holding him back, he couldn't stay happy for some time there'd be always be someone to ruin it.

Jun clears his throat as he slides the pictures back into the laminate folder, Jungkook's father patted the male's back as he ordered for him to leave.

"You're fucking sick."

Jungkook felt the bile rise in his throat as he remembered the pictures of his lover, his state so vulnerable so helpless.

"I know Jungkook, I know."

"It's great to have you back, you were one of our best."