jun.♡

Jungkook puffs out a breath of cool
white air, the weather was quite chilly today, the boy shivered sniffling his nose his cheeks were frosty pink as the coldness flushed them with color.

His mind kept drifting back to his boyfriend, he didn't have a clue of what to do, Jungkook by all means just wanted to protect him.

Jungkook enters a nearby convenience store, deciding to first pick up the alcohol that the older boy had needed.

Walking by the many isles of various sweets and snacks, he sighs in relief as he finds the alcohol section.

Picking up a few bottles, the boy makes his way to the counter startled as his phone rings loudly.

Although the boy stupidly ignores it, flicking the button to silent as he sighs tiredly not bothering to check the caller.

Jungkook notices a strange man by the counter, his appearance seemed awfully familiar although the boy couldn't make out who it was, as the male was wearing a face mask covering up a part of his face.

The boy continues to awkwardly observe the male, hiding behind an aisle as he clicks his tongue in curiously.

He tenses as the male starts to whisper heatedly to the cashier, pulling down the face mask barely to reveal his face but just enough for Jungkook to know who it was.

"Jun."

Jungkook spat venomously his eyes glaring coldly, the male turns around to see face the other clearly startled by his presence.

The cashier begins to shake in sudden fear, hiding behind the desk.

Jungkook steps threateningly towards the slightly shorter male, a burst of adrenaline rushes through him as he smirks cockily tilting his head to a side.

"What a lovely surprise."

Jimin huffs in annoyance as he tries to call Jungkook for what seemed like the hundredth time, crying out loudly in worry.

"Why won't he pick up?"

Taehyung smiles softly at his caring friend, his breathing was slightly ragged and uneven.

A thin layer of sweat now coated his forehead, his head was spinning.

"Darling."

"N-No don-"

"I'll be fine, chim."

Jimin sighs sadly as he grips the younger boys hand tightly.

"I sure hope you'll be."