carve.♡

TW: Mentions of self harm, do not read if uncomfortable please.

"D-Don't leave me T-Taehyung."

Jungkook sobbed, his hands shakily reaching over to stroke the others soft hair.

Taehyung softly smiled at the other his eyes half open as he felt himself slowly slip away.

"You'll be happier."

"You deserve better."

"I love you."

e a r l i e r

"It's time to leave!" Jin shouted, the others nod at each other determinedly.

Everyone got into separate cars, each of them carrying one of those peculiar guns in their back pocket.

"Hey, Jungkook." Jimin smiled at Jungkook weakly patting his back as he got into the car taking a seat next to the other.

"H-Hey hyung." Jungkook forced a smile for the older, but Jimin could clearly see through that little stutter.

Jimin sighed, his eyes clouded with concern.

"Hey don't worry about him alright? he's a strong one."

Jungkook nodded wordlessly, the car ride seemed awfully long due to the dwelling silence, something felt like it needed to be said but all the boys were actually rather anxious.

Jungkook bit his lip anxiously as they pulled up next to the isolated looking location.

He reached for the gun in his back pocket.

"Y'all ready?" Yoongi questioned, smirking as he twirled the car keys around his finger.

Everyone nodded anticipatingly seemingly anticipating knocking out their friends tormenter.

The house they'd pulled by looked small and cottage like.

Surely no one would see it from a distance, it was well hidden.

Not so well, as though the boys had found the house even though it seemed like hours of going in circles.

Now their current task was to find a way to get into the small house.

They couldn't just break down the door and intrude, they'd have to take precautions.

"Let's try get in through the window."

Jungkook spotted a half open window that seemed large enough for the boys to squeeze through.

"That seems like a tight fit."

Hoseok muttered, scratching the back of his head thinking of ways he could slide through the gap of the window.

"Can y'all just hurry the fuck up and get through that god damn window so we can get to Taehyung!"

Jin ushered the boys towards the window.

Each of them manage to squeeze through the gap, not a sound made surprisingly you'd think you could hear a pin drop in this neighbor hood.

The boys began to explore the house, it was eerily silent and the atmosphere became quite tense.

Everything in the house was colourless, plain white, from furniture to the colour of the walls. No pictures. No family portraits, just emptiness.

Weird.

Jungkook entered the bathroom.

What Jungkook saw made him almost scream.

"What the fuck?!"

e a r l i e r

Taehyung sat silently in his bedroom, the white walls and the scent of clean cotton which once the boy had been fond of now made the him feel sick.

The white walls situated his current state.

Blank.

Colourless.

He'd been used over and over again Taehyung could feel the tiniest piece of his remaining sanity slip away.

Taehyung gave up, he pushed his frail body off the bed.

He walked to the bathroom.

A deep breath.

Taehyung opened up the cupboards to find his favourite razor.

He had started to cut again as before, but before instead of focusing on the pain the boy felt a sick sort of pleasure by hurting himself.

Taehyung believed he deserved it.

He was tired and frustrated.

Lonely.

He'd been reminded of the past torment the man he once loved had done to him.

The insults.

The slaps.

The punches.

The bruises.

Taehyung had started to believe everything that he was told by the horrid person who like a shadow loomed over him.

His life.

Taehyung could just down the pills and end it all, but he wanted to carve into his once delicate skin and make a mark before he left.

Even if it weren't such a happy imprint left behind as he'd hoped to make.

And so the boy uses the sharp blades of the razor to dig into his skin, harshly slashing it across his wrist.

The strong metallic scent of blood, Taehyung weakly reached for the bottle of sleeping pills, hands shaking.

Downing the pills the boy fell to the ground his head spinning, knees weak.

Yet still a soft smile managed to stretch across his lips as he thought of Jungkook.

"You're different."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not."

-