tears.♡

"Taehyung!" Jungkook bent down by the others side, heart racing his might fogged and hazy.

This is not real.

No he can't be.

Taehyung lay lifeless on the floor, a small pool of blood forming on the white tiles.

"Jungkook what's wrong I heard yo-"

Jimin freezes as he sees his friend practically dead, as he lay still on the tiled floor.

"T-Taehyung?" Jimin could feel his eyes sting, Jungkook lifted Taehyung up bridal style.

The boys fought back the urge to just bawl their eyes out.

"Please be alive."

-

"I fucking swear to god I'll make the bitch rot in hell oh god help me."

Jin curls up his hands into fists growling slightly.

They had all got into the car, currently making their way over to the hospital.

None of them could believe what was going on.

It just seemed so unreal.

Taehyung's head lay on Jungkook's lap, his eyes shut tight.

Even then the boy just looked so angelic and perfect.

It made Jungkook's heart ache to see the once tan complexion in the boys skin turn pale and dull.

"T-Taehyung please." Jungkook lost it, his eyes stung and he didn't fight back the tears that rolled down his cheeks.

"Please don't leave me."

-

They had arrived at the hospital, now sitting in the waiting room.

Jungkook bites his lip, anxious.

Taehyung looked dead.

He'd been rushed into one of the treatment rooms.

"We might lose him"

"What do we do about that bitch?"

Jimin questions his head tilted to the side as he thought of many ways he could kill the guy.

Jungkook flares up with anger.

"I'll handle that." Yoongi smirks menacingly as he gets up from his chair.

"I'll be back." Yoongi smiles sadly at Jimin, pecking his cheek as he leaves the hospital.

-

"Taehyung has cancer, I have to tell you this so I can explain his condition although he didn't want anyone to know."

"W-What?" Jungkook stutters, his face losing colour and his palms getting clammy.

"He's been coming here for treatment."

Jungkook wanted to scream, his eyes stung and he could feel his knees weaken.

Jin patted the youngest shoulder, shaking his head as he sighed.

Jimin couldn't believe what he had just heard he covered his face, crying silently as Hoseok comforted him.

"W-Why didn't he tell us?"

The doctor shook his head sympathetically at Jungkook.

"He felt as though he would burden the people he loved."

Jungkook lost it.

The boy fell to his knees, his hands shaking as he covered his mouth seeming to feel lightheaded.

Letting the tears he had tried so hard to hold back freely roll down his cheeks.

His vision was blurred and his shoulders felt heavy.

"N-No he c-can't l-leave me."

"T-Taehyung please."

"Stay alive."