minho.♡

"Oh, this is going to be fun."

I glare at Jungkook, hitting the back of his head.

"Ow, what was that for?"

Jungkook pouts sticking out his bottom lip, rubbing his head.

Cute.

Wait no he's not cute he's a jerk, he's not cute.

"Can you both stop fighting like a married couple?"

Jimin questions grinning from ear to ear, eyes smiling as they crinkle up into little crescent shapes, his eyebrows wiggling in a suggestive manner.

Why is he smiling like that?

I scoff turning to look out the window.

The sky looked so clear, the sun was out the light of the sun almost blinding me as I, of course, being me look directly at it.

Why the fuck Taehyung would you look directly at the sun?

"Are you okay there princess?"

Jungkook asks concern lacing through his tone, I nod blinking several times to regain my eyesight.

There goes my heart again.

-

It was around 14:20 when we arrived at Jin's house, we were all quite excited to go to the zoo.

We all have the mentality of  5-year-old kids, this is worrying.

We were all seated in Jin's living room caught up in our own conversations.

"Alright children, gather round your mother."

Jin clears his throat gaining everyone's attention.

We gather around our 'mother' respectfully shutting our mouths as we wait for him to speak.

"Okay, so I've got our tickets!"

"Let's get going remember no bitching or you won't get food!"

Jin claps his hands faintly reminding me of an excited seal.

We had all jumped back a little, startled by the excited boy.

Wow.

We were now on our way to the 'SHINEE ZOO'.

The name sounded quite odd, sort of like some name of a Korean pop band of some sort.

Jin's vehicle had Namjoon and Hoseok seated, whereas Jimin's car had me Jungkook and Yoongi seated comfortably by the window.

The car ride wasn't too long only lasting for about 20 minutes and then we had soon reached our location.

As I was getting out the car I trip up over my shoelaces stumbling backward.

I close my eyes waiting for the harsh impact from the car door, only to feel strong arms wrap around my waist.

Oh lord.

"Well, this seems familiar."

I look up to see Jungkook smirking, I look away from him unwrapping his arms from my waist although I didn't want to.

What.

This feeling I was feeling wasn't normal god it felt so wrong but so right at the same time.

Stop it Taehyung, your thoughts of him are just a waste, he's an illusion.

Too perfect.

It's funny to think you'd have a chance.

"You look like the fucking pimple on my left ass cheek."

Yoongi snorts seeing Hoseok glare at him seething with anger.

God, we haven't even reached the entrance of the zoo.

Jimin hits both of them on the head, dragging them by hand to the entrance of the zoo.

Namjoon and Jin were in their own little bubble, cracking jokes to each other as they walked down the paved stone path.

I furrow my eyebrows together in confusion hearing Jin laugh.

Jesus, I thought someone was cleaning windows.

Jungkook grabs my hand, holding it tightly.

I look up at him confused, cheeks turning pink as he smiles at me pecking my cheek.

I pull my hand away, running down the stone path, away from him almost tripping once again.

Jungkook's loud laughter was trailing behind me, my face was burning.

Who are you to make me feel this way?

"Taehyung, Jungkook over here!"

Jin waves his hands frantically, holding both our entrance tickets in his hands.

We run up to him, slightly out of breath.

Taking my ticket from his hand, We all walk through the entrance gasping at the animals, pointing out fingers at them like little children.

A man walks up to our group a bright smile on his face, almost blinding me as the sun almost did earlier.

His uniform suggested that he worked here as a guide?

"dibidibidis my name is Minho."

What?

A/N;

im sorry for those who read this chapter in hurting, i wrote about shinee before the tragic passing of jonghyun, our angel.

it's unreal, and i still can't really wrap my head around the situation. stay strong shawols, and im sorry if the mention of shinee has upset some of you.

he truly is shining in a better place.