fool. ♥︎

"You're different."

I look up at Jungkook, a shy smile on my face.

Jungkook sits on his jacket, patting the place next to him he gestures me to come sit with him.

We both sat there, silent.

Jungkook picks up a rose removing the thorns, he tucks the rose behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful."

A cheesy smile spreads across his face.

My heart lurches, my eyes widen and I somehow forget how to breathe.

I shouldn't feel this way.

I sigh in content, as I look up at the clear blue sky.

Rays of sunshine were peaking through the trees and at that moment I just felt so happy.

"Why, why are you like this when I've shown nothing but dislike towards you?"

Jungkook turns to face me, bringing my face closer to his.

He pecks my lips, chuckling in amusement at my face that was at this point beet red.

"As I told you tae tae, you're different."

Jungkook puts my head on his lap, stroking my hair softly.

My eyelids start to become heavy and I let myself sleep, and for the first time in a long time, I felt at peace.

-

"So you're basically telling me Jungkook took you out on a date?"

Jimin almost squeals in excitement.

I smile shyly my cheeks turning pink remembering what had happened there in the forest.

The bell rings for the first period, I had English.

A small smile present on my face as I walk into the classroom only to see Jungkook with a girl on his lap.

The two were eating each other's faces and I stood there like an idiot, mouth slightly ajar.

Jungkook makes eye contact with me his gaze unflinching, as he grabbed the girls waist adjusting her on his lap.

I should've known.

The smile that was present earlier was completely gone.

I ran out the classroom.

I thought I was different.

What a fool I am, to believe you.