attitude.♥︎

"Something isn't right Jin."

Jin rubs Jungkook's back comfortingly, his mind wandered over to the possible reasons of why Taehyung would leave.

They were happy right?

Jungkook sighed tiredly, pushing himself off the couch he enters the bathroom.

I'm not good enough.

His face was pale, and he felt sick as he reads over the letter.

"So he is with Jun."

Jungkook felt like an idiot.

"Wait what the fuck."

Jungkook recalled how distressed Taehyung had been while explaining the ways Jun had pretty much ruined his life.

"There is no fucking way he'd go back to Jun willingly."

He remembered the way Taehyung had sobbed into his chest, he remembered how torn the boy looked as he brought up his ugly past.

Jungkook felt his heart clench as he remembered the tears that run down the younger's face.

He pondered for a moment, his eyes squinting at the words on the letter.

It almost as if Taehyung didn't write it.

"Jungkook what's wrong?"

Jin yelled from the living room concerned for the younger, as it seemed as though he'd been in the bathroom for hours.

"Jin I need your help, call the others."

-

"Fuck off." Taehyung spat at Jun, staring at him with disgust.

"What did you just say?"

Jun questions his eyes soft, as he stares at his beloved who cowered away from him.

"I said fuck off, don't touch me."

Taehyung repeated, staring right into the man's dark eyes.

Taehyung needed Jungkook, the thought of Jun repulsed him to the extent of throwing up.

"I see my darling has grown quite an attitude."

Jun clicks his tongue sharply, tugging harshly at the strands of Taehyung's soft hair.

Taaehyung felt his eyes sting at the pain, he grimaced as he saw Jun reach over to his belt to unbuckle it.

"Now."

"I'll have to fix that won't I?"

"Darling."