numb.♡

TW: Mentions of abuse, please don't read if uncomfortable.

Taehyung rolled over on the bed,
pushing himself of it, heaving a sigh of tiredness.

He spotted a patch of blood on the white bedsheets.

"Darling."

Jun stood by the bedroom door, a smile on his face as he saw how frail and tiny Taehyung had gotten.

Weak.

Just what he wanted.

Taehyung didn't say anything as he stared into Jun's eyes blankly, he couldn't feel anything.

Numb.

Taehyung always wanted to leave the world with a happy imprint of life left behind.

Although here he was naked on a bed in the house of the man he loathed so much.

"I'll be going out somewhere, remember do not try I'll find out if you do."

Taehyung never spoke, still staring blankly at the other.

"Do you understand?"

Nothing.

Jun slapped Taehyung, the boy winced at the sharp pain yet he still didn't speak.

"Use your words." Jun growled at the younger menacingly, finding the attitude of his beloved hurtful.

Taehyung smiled painfully at Jun.

"I understand." Taehyung spoke his voice scratchy and dull.

Jun smiled at the boy, his mood lifting at the response.

He kissed Taehyung's forehead.

The other grimaced feeling disgusted, although he never stopped the other from leaning over to claim his lips.

What was the point?

It's not like he could escape, and Jungkook probably hated him.

Taehyung felt like throwing up his guts, as the other pulled away and smirked lightly.

"I'll be back darling."

Jun left the bedroom, locking the door behind him as he walked out the house humming happily.

-

"Bitch the fuck he better not lay a finger on him I will cut off his fucking balls I swear to lord Jesus he will die a painful dea-"

"Jimin calm the fuck down." Jin sighed, as he ran a hand through his hair.

Jungkook was silent, hadn't spoke a word since the others came over.

He didn't know what to do.

"I have arrived my hoes." Yoongi stood by the doorway smirking, holding a black briefcase.

Everyone sighed in relief.

"Don't worry Jimin, he shall indeed die a painful death."

-

A/N:

HOLY SHIT 13k

:') I'm crying.

:')   I'm crying

thank you!

who what why