awake.♡

"He's awake!"

Jimin squealed as he skipped into the room.

Smiling brightly at Taehyung who's eyes were half open a lazy smile on his face as he notices his friend.

Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi walk into the room after Jimin.

All sigh of relief as they see Taehyung smiling at them, a steady heartbeat beeping on the monitor.

"H-Hello."

Taehyung faintly whispers his voice slightly scratchy, as he reaches out for a glass of water sipping at it slowly.

Jungkook sits back in his chair.

His chin in the palm of his hand as he observes from afar a soft smile on his lips as he breathes in a breath of relief.

Finally, he could be at peace knowing that his Taehyung was alive and well.

"My child do not scare me like that."

Jin pouts, as he softly strokes the boy's brown hair.

Hoseok nods along with Jimin, both staring at Taehyung worriedly.

"Where the fuck have Namjoon and Yoongi gone?"

Jin growls out, his eyes narrowing towards the door.

"Jungko-"

Jin huffs as he spots a missing Jungkook.

Taehyung giggles slightly at the older who looked quite distressed his face beginning to color red.

Jimin and Hoseok nudge each other knowingly, snickering.

Jin glares at the duo, his eyebrows raised.

"Is there something I'm missing?"

Jin questions teasingly as he giggles mischievously.

Taehyung was confused.

Just as he was about to question about what was happening, all of the three once missing boys skip into the room.

Jungkook held a large cake, which was lit with candles decorated beautifully with buttercream frosting.

Yoongi and Namjoon held brightly colored balloons and bouquets of roses.

"Happy birthday Taehyung!"

"I-It's my birthday?"

Taehyung's mouth was slightly ajar his eyes wide.

Jin smiled goofily, clapping his hands excitedly as he laughed.

"Gotcha there, I'm a top-notch actor."

Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully, laughing along with the older.

Jimin and Hoseok brought in presents one of them being a giant stuffed teddy bear that held a heart with the caption 'we luv you.' written in cursive letters.

Taehyung squealed in excitement, Jungkook chuckled at the adorable boy.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrow up in confusion as he stares at a glossy black bag.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"YOONGI DID YOU SERIOUSLY GIFT A DILDO TO TAEHYUNG?!"

Jin groaned, slapping his forehead.

Yoongi snickers at the horrified expression on the elders face as he held up the 'toy' grimacing in disgust.

"Jin sweetie don't act like you've never seen one before."

Namjoon clicks his tongue, a cheeky smile on his face.

Jin slaps the purple haired boy's shoulder, his face a shade of red.

Oh god.

-

"Jungkook." Taehyung reaches out for Jungkook, his arms flailing about as the boy pouts.

"Hold me."

Jungkook smiles lovingly at the other, wrapping his arms around the smaller boy, Taehyung hums contentedly.

"I-I'm so sorry."

Jungkook's breath hitches as Taehyung cries softly into the others chest, warm tears soaking his shirt.

"There's no need for you to be sorry."

Jungkook rubs the back of the other boy, he whispers sweetly into Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung looks up at the other, his eyes teary.

"B-But I-"

Jungkook places his lips on the others, the boy melts right into the kiss his lips moving against the others as he slips out a small moan.

Jungkook cups the other's cheeks, he nips at the others plump bottom lip smiling into the kiss.

Both boys pull away, breathing heavily as they stare into each other's eyes.

"Please don't leave me again."

Taehyung smiles weakly.

"I'll never leave you, you have my heart Jungkook.