detention. ♡

"Taehyung, wake up sweetie you'll be late for school."

My ears perk up at the sound of my mother's voice.

I pretty much leap out of my bed looking at the time.

15 minutes to get ready holy shit.

I groan running to the bathroom, brushing my teeth.

Toothpaste smeared all over my face, I wash it off quickly and get my clothes ready.

Why do I have such a big ass?

I moan in annoyance as I try to squeeze my ass into my skinny jeans.

I grab my backpack, ruffling my hair in an attempt to fix its wild state.

My mum stands in the kitchen a warm smile on her face as she gives me a cereal bar.

I take it from her and smile at her thankfully kissing her cheek I run out the door.

"Bye love!"

-

"Why are you late Taehyung?"

I chuckle sheepishly as I feel the stares from everyone in the class, silently judging me.

"I'm sorry for being late I slept in, Mr Wallis."

My science teacher just rolls his eyes and motions for me to take a seat.

My eye widen as I notice that Jimin had moved his seat next to Yoongi.

Leaving the only empty seat to be next to Jungkook.

Jimin whispers a little apology as I walk past him.

Taking the seat next to Jungkook I avoid looking at him pretty much ignoring his entire existence was the best thing to do.

Kill me.

I feel a hand grasp my thigh and I sharply inhale and pinch Jungkook's leg from underneath the table resulting in him hissing lowly.

"You just pinched my dick."

I try to hide the smirk on my face by covering my mouth, but I just burst out laughing.

Gaining the attention of my science teacher who wasn't in the best mood.

"Taehyung, would you mind telling me what's so funny?"

The teacher asks clearly annoyed, I shake my head fighting off the smirk on my face.

"He pinched my dick."

Jungkook groans in pain.

That's when I lost it, I choked as I laughed so hard at the expression on Jungkook's face.

Jimin bursts out laughing as well as the rest of the class, but my teacher wasn't having it.

"The two of you have detention after school, stop laughing and let me get on with the lesson before I send you two outside the classroom."

Fuck.