lips.♥︎

"I wanna kiss you."

He pulled me forward, smashing our lips together in a sweet kiss.

My eyes were half open hazy, I could feel myself drowning in this unknown feeling.

It was perfect.

Jungkook pulled away momentarily to breathe, he was still looking into my eyes catching them in an intense stare.

Jungkook leans back in to kiss me once again, although a loud screech pulls us away.

"IM LIKE TT JUST LIKE TT!"

Jimin was screaming loudly giggling shaking his butt as Yoongi sat back and stared very intensely at his butt.

"IREON NAE MAM MOREUGO NEOMYHAE NEOMUHAE!"

Hoseok joined in doing random squats as he screamed.

Namjoon and Jin started 'dancing' excited.

Taehyung and Jungkook still being drunk as fuck decide to join both Jimin and Hoseok.

"IM LIKE TT JUST LIKE TT!"

"TELL ME THAT YOU'D BE MY BABY~"

Yoongi was twerking, Hoseok kicks his butt lightly all of us breaking into laughter as the music continues.

After our little karaoke session was over we all collapsed.

Namjoon and Jin were on a couch cuddled up to each other both of them snoring away.

Jimin had Yoongi in a koala hug both of them fast asleep.

And Hoseok was sleeping on the table nonetheless still looking content in his slumber.

I and Jungkook were also cuddled up on a couch.

Legs tangled up, my head buried into his shoulder softly inhaling his scent as the soft scent lulls me to a content slumber.

"I'm sorry."

"I was just afraid of the fact I took a liking to you so quickly."

" I'm a coward, you could say but I like you."

With that Jungkook left a small peck on Taehyung's forehead pulling the tired boy closer to him.

------------

A/N:

Oml 700 reads I'm choking what is this.♥︎

I am very shook tysm for reading this book.

 ♡