confessions.♡

What the fuck?

Jungkook's lips are placed on mine.

I freeze melting at the feeling of his soft lips moving against mine.

Slightly hesitant I kiss the boy back, my lips parting.

It was sweet and fluffy, a kiss that meant something more than it was.

I pulled back, my face turning pink thinking that there were people in the room.

I look over Jungkook's shoulder, only to see that the other two had left.

Jungkook sighed, cupping my cheeks I leaned into his touch pouting slightly.

I'm so confused.

Jungkook laughs softly, my ears perk up at the sound and I look at him with wide eyes.

He fucking kissed me oh my god.

"W- why did you kiss me?" I mentally curse myself for stuttering, glaring at him I cross over my arms huffing slightly.

Jungkook looks at me confusedly tilting his head to the side.

"You kissed me back." My face flushed pink, I blink a few times in an attempt of getting myself back into reality.

Jungkook chuckles softly, sitting down on the hospital bed.

"I really like you Taehyung."

I choke on my spit, looking at him my cheeks returning pink.

I like him too.

I'm quiet for a while, Jungkook stares at me anxiously tapping his foot against the ground.

I bite my lip.

What if he just uses me?

No.

"I - I like you too." Jungkook grinned at me, leaning over to give me a peck on the cheek.

"Jimin had called me saying you were in the hospital, you don't understand how worried I was when he said that."

I'm going to kill Jimin.

Jungkook lets out a heavy breath, holding my hands tightly.

I giggle at him, finding it rather cute that he was so worried about me.

"Don't worry so much kookie."

I give him a cute smile pinching his cheek lightly.

Jungkook chuckles later then smiling sadly at me.

"I'm sorry."

I look at up at Jungkook confusedly, Jungkook sighs running a hand through his fluffy brown hair.

"I- I tried to distract myself from you, by using others."

I immediately knew what he was trying to say, although it hurt to think about I decided to push it to the back of my mind.

The thought of him with someone else.

It fucking hurt, for some reason.

"Hey, it's alright it was just in the past let's forget about it."

Jungkook smiles at me, looking at me with bright eyes.

His cute bunny teeth sticking out, he brings my hand up to his lips and he places a soft kiss on the back of it.

"So-"

"-will you be my boyfriend?"