lust to kill.♡

"What a lovely surprise."

Jungkook spits venomously, the cashier hiding behind the counter releases a whimper and the boy felt almost pitiful for the poor guy.

Almost.

Frankly, he didn't give a fuck his mind was fuelled with vengeance, a lust to kill.

It's not like it'd be his first time.

Although It'd surely been a while.

The younger boy cracked his knuckles, cocking his head to a side as he observes Jun, whose face had slightly paled at the action.

Jun suddenly laughs, laughs so hard that he wheezes clutching his stomach as he doubles over in laughter.

Crazy bastard.

This further angered Jungkook who'd now pinned him to the cold ground, wrapping his fingers around the said scums neck.

Jun chokes, yet still, he manages to grin at the boy his eyes glinting with pure madness.

The boy caught of guard loosens his grip briefly only to tighten it more, Jun's face turns red he chokes out his words as he speaks.

"Y–You u-used to be one of u-us."

"J-Jungkook."

Jungkook growls angrily, at the harsh reminder of his past that he'd sure no one had known about. If even possible he tightens his grip on the older males neck even more.

"You're crazy."

The boy spits, feeling great satisfaction as he witnesses the poor scum slowly lose consciousness his body thrashing vigorously fighting for air.

Jun smiles tightly.

Bang!

Jungkook lost his grip on the males neck, a sharp pain jolts through his chest as he falls back to the floor.

"You're just as crazy as me."

Yoongi quickly gathers his things, shrugging on a coat as he runs out his apartment, the cool breeze harshly whips at his face the boy sighs.

"Fuck."

He had managed to find out where the bastard had run to, he had ended up going to a shabby convenience store nearby.

Managing to hack into Jun's emails with the help of his father who'd promised to keep the situation confidential, he'd found that the bastard had been involved in some pretty fucked up shit.

The Goddamn Mafia.

Was that why Taehyung was so afraid?

Did he even know?

The boy ran down the pavement thoughts muddled, pushing past people as they angrily huffed sending the mint-haired boy dirty looks.

It was the fastest he felt like he'd ever run, panting heftily he finds the small convenience store it was so tiny that he almost passed by it.

Smirking he rolls up his coat sleeves, pushing the door open his mouth gapes in shock as he sees thick traces of blood dragged across the floor.

A person lay on the floor, a puddle of blood forms around the guys head, bullets spilled on the floor and the atmosphere suddenly becomes painfully eery and still.

Shakily reaching out for his phone in his coat pocket, he dials the emergency line breathing raggedly as his eyes take in the scene in front of him.

Yoongi runs towards the unconscious male passed out on the floor, his eyes twitch slightly as he notices something seeming familiar to him left on the floor.

Jungkook's phone?

"Holy shit."

_

A/N: to clear up any confusion, the person laying on the floor is NOT jungkook.

:)