Tell Me You Need Me: Trailer II

Here it is, the moment when I come clean to Joe about how I got pregnant in the first place and I also put the pressure on him a little because I can't take this shit anymore.

"My birth control didn't fail." I say looking away from him.
"What?" He responds approaching me.
"My pill didn't fail, I just stopped taking it."
"Why?"

His voice is quiet and his tone his soft, probably confused as to why I felt the need to not be honest about it in the first place, so I take a deep breath and turn to look at the man of my dreams as our dream world seems to be crumbling and burning around us before we even got a chance to really build it.

"For the first time in my life, I felt like I could finally have everything that I've ever wanted: my store, the man of my dreams, a family, it's all right here in front of me, I just have to take it. But...there's always something that gets in the way, in that case it was the pills, so I stopped taking them; Paulette and Rufus got in the way, we handled them; but now Gwen's in the way. Joe...when does it end?"

He takes my hands in his and stares deep into my soul and I stare right back into his.

"You're a serial romantic." I say matter-of-factly.
"Oh, I wouldn't say that." He responds with a nervous chuckle.
"Oh, but it's true. You always talk about how I'm your 'one and only', your heart, your this, your that, but how can I be when she was all that before me and Galina was all that before her?"
"Baby—"
"No, really, like, how you want me to feel special and different when I'm literally no different than them?"

"But you are, Aesha, you really don't understand."
"Then make me understand!" I yell pulling my hands away from him.
"Help me understand because right now, I'm confused as fuck and that's the last thing I need to be when I'm pregnant and we're supposed to be getting married! All this extra shit is tired and worn out and so am I; we've been through enough, you need to dead this shit real quick before it's the death of us."

"Baby, I'm tryin', you know I'm tryin'."
"I know, but I just can't be here until it's all done; this is too much now and I'm tired of it all. You can keep choosing her over me if you want, I'll make sure she's your only choice left."

"Aesha—"

"Handle your shit before these babies come, or else you can kiss us and everything we've built together to this point goodbye."
______________________
Tag list:

HawaiianNani
PrinceofWakanda
model106
feenicsryzin
DickGawdReigns
NoChokeGawd
ajthebeast12
deanislife100
A1reader
ThatgirlArecia
MeganLawrence4
romanslittleone
LengendaryReignss
RavishingReigns
jhoeeyyy
jmoreland34
Kingbranch
Quxxn_J
wwegabby
CiCiKingston
shadowangel155
H2ODelicious
Ladii_Chef94
KaleaReigns
Fivefootxo
faturollins
Blissfit_

If you're not included (I might've just missed you), just leave a comment if you wanna be included in the tag list, or not 😘

Vote, Comment, Share, Enjoy
~❤️~