Chapter 66: Aesha Comes Home...and They're Still Banging

Sunday November 1, 2020 - Pensacola, Florida

Joe POV

1:30 AM

God, how did I get so lucky? I'm sitting at the foot of the bed in the hotel suite after leaving the Halloween party, and Aesha's here dancing all sexy and shit to this sexy reggae song; I don't even know what the singer is saying, but Aesha does and she's popping and twerking and wining to every word and beat, her tits back out of the costume and sexily bouncing whenever she turns to face me and dance. She's stripped me down to just my costume pants and shoes and I've taken hold of myself through the fly, slowly stroking myself to the sight of her jiggling all of her meat.

She'll pull up the fluffy skirt of her dress to show me her jiggling ass, making it clap, and now she's leaned back against me grinding down on my hard dick, the only thing between us being the thong she hasn't taken off yet.

Cause ah you alone, lone, lone, lone, lone
Ah you get the gold, gold, gold, gold, gold
Cause ah you alone, lone, lone, lone, lone
Ah you get the gold, gold, gold, gold, gold

Shit, she's a blessing, a dream, and I can't wait to bless her right back all over her sexy body and all over this bedroom.

She leans forward and finally slips off her underwear, letting me watch as it slowly drops to the floor.

"You ready for this booty, Daddy? Get it? 'Cause you're a pirate? Owwww!"

She sticks out her tongue like Cardi B and twerks her now naked ass, celebrating her own pun and I just bust out laughing and wrap my arms around her as she sits back down on my lap.

"You're a mess." I say though my laughter.
"I'm your mess." She says poking my nose.
"Mhmm, damn right, and I'm gon' make a mess allll over and in you tonight."
"Mmmm, yes Daddy, let's get nasty."

I slip myself up into her slick wetness as the song continues to play and she starts to reverse cowgirl me, still in her costume.

"Fuck, baby, damn, you ain't wasting no time tonight." She groans out at the sensation of me stretching her.
"Hell nah, you're just too damn sexy tonight, I need to be buried in you all night tonight."
"Mmmm, do it baby, lose yourself in me, take me, I'm all yours."

We continue grinding like this until I slip her costume up over her head and toss it to the floor. Then, she dismounts me to pull the rest of my clothes off and pulls me over to the chaise lounge.

"Fuck me here baby, then take me on the door, the wall, the bathroom counters, the floor, everywhere, fuck me everywhere." She growls and I kiss her hard and lie her down on the fancy couch.
"You ain't gotta tell me twice."

And for the rest of the night until sunrise, we make love on the chaise lounge, on the door, the wall, the bathroom counters, the floor, everywhere; I fuck her everywhere, losing count of our orgasms and just falling out in the living room area...then waking up to keep fucking on the couches, the coffee table, TV stand, kitchen counters.

I wish I had a witty comment for you...but I'm far too spent to think of one.

*~*~*~*
Tuesday November 3, 2020 - Tampa, Florida

Aesha POV

12:00 PM

It feels good to be home.

I sit in our kitchen at the tall island, legs crossed, hair out and wild, chilling in my caftan. I'm coolly and calmly going through my personal and business ledgers, double checking to make sure that my money is right considering that my prints have been selling like crazy since Joe and I went public; I haven't had to put up any of my own money for the store renovations because...Joe...like, that's all I can say.