Chapter 58: Let's Talk

Saturday September 6, 2020 - Atlanta, Georgia

Aesha POV

10:45 PM

This RAW Live show will be wrapping up soon and I'm in catering chatting it up with Dean, The Usos, Nia, Alexa, and Trin.

"I'm so excited that you're gonna be here with us, girl, texting just isn't enough!" Trinity says excitedly hugging my arm and I hug her back.
"I know, right? I was so nervous at first but after just one day, I'm so ready for this, I really need the extended break."
"One and half months, right?" Alexa asks.
"Something like that, but yeah, and when I get home, the final details of the store renovations should be finishing up and I'll get right back to creating new paintings and prints to sell. I'll probably start with selling the prints from the 'old store' that I still have saved on my hard drive just to get business going again and start to incorporate my new stuff."
"That sounds like a really good plan, hun, but enough about that; are you excited about spending this much time with Joe?" Nia inquires nudging at my side.

Ugh, that man; the mention of his name makes my knees weak in the best way.

"I've spent a good amount of time with him already, Nia." I respond with a chuckle and Alexa explains what Nia means.
"Well, this will be the first time you're away with him for more than a weekend, you're officially a couple now, you'll be constantly traveling together; it'll be the longest time you've spent away from your home and business, away from the drama. I guess what we're asking is if you're gonna be okay."

She gently rubs my arm and I hold onto her hand and smile.

"I will be." I say and she smiles back.

Everyone knows about the latest chapter is Rufus' book of "How to Emotionally Torture Aesha Thomas Volume 1", and they've all been super supportive; didn't push me when I wasn't talking to anyone, didn't call a lot of attention to it on social media, they just let me grieve and now they're going to help me heal and protect me; it's already known that he has a Braun sized ass whooping coming for him. I've only met Braun a couple times and we aren't the closest, but we respect each other and we wouldn't mind standing up for each other when need be, though Braun doesn't need anyone defending him, I'm just saying I would.

We continue to talk until the conversation ends up with us talking about our sex lives.

"Trin's a freak, the shit she does with her tongue? Ooooweeee! Girl! I'm so glad they let you switch over to RAW with us." Jimmy gushes about a blushing Trin and Nia begins to speak.
"Lemme tell you, It's so sexy having a man that can handle a woman with a little more body than most. My man, even though he's smaller than me weight-wise, the way he can toss me around is so sexy! Like, okayyy! I see you! Yes daddy, rough me up!"

We bust out laughing and Jey asks Dean about Renee.

"Since we had Janette, her sex drive has been insane. Right now, she's home because we ran into some issues with our nanny and Nette got sick then Renee did too; all I know is that when I get home, this dick is all hers as soon as I walk through the door. She's always been freaky but now? Mm, she's an animal. I love it."

"Bet it still ain't nothin' like Big Uce, though. Lina would always talk about his drive, he ain't never satisfied, too much ain't enough for him. Yo, Aesh, he still like that?"
"I ain't sayin' shit." I say sipping my water and the table groans.
"C'mon girl! This is part of the group gossip: sex talk, sometimes with detail if you're comfortable. There's gotta be somethin'." Trin says trying to urge me to spill the tea and I'm tempted just so I could see their reaction. However, I'm cut off when I open my mouth to speak.
"She ain't gon' tell you shit 'cause let her tell it, I'm the only freak in the relationship."