Chapter 33: Mr. and Ms. Boss

Friday June 12, 2020 - Tampa, Florida

Joe POV

8:45 AM

Looking at myself in the mirror, ya boy is looking fresh to death.

Like I said, I'm sexy and yes, I do know it now, especially after fucking around with Aesha

Like I said, I'm sexy and yes, I do know it now, especially after fucking around with Aesha. Damn, I have never felt more appreciated and attractive than I do when she I get nasty. Fuck, I love her, I hope she can feel it.

"Funbun, you ready?" She calls out to me from her room.
"Sure am." I call back, shake out my cuffs, adjust my watch, and walk out to meet her outside my room door.

Stepping into the hallway, she's dressed in a dark pencil skirt, tan top, and black scrappy heels; her curls are out and bouncing around and she's wearing red lipstick and gold hoop earrings.

Absolutely stunning.

She's so busy adjusting her Apple Watch that she doesn't notice me staring at her until she looks up and screws her face up at me.

"Ew, what?" She says and I chuckle at her.
"Just admiring you, is all."

She rolls her eyes but stands back to observe me.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Anoa'i, but I feel underdressed now."
"Mmm, I would say that you're overdressed, but I'm not gonna say that."

She opens her mouth but pinches her nose bridge instead and thinks for a second.

"You know what, I'm just not going to witchu today. You ready?"
"Yup, but you're not."
"What? Why? What am I missin'?" She asks looking around and I step close to her, undoing the top button of her shirt.
"W-What're you doing?"
"Rufus is gonna be there, you're too covered up."
"Seriously? Honestly, Rufus is the last person I want seeing my cleavage."
"Nope, he's the exact person you need to show off to; after all those years of treating you like shit, like you were nothing, he needs to know how good you are without him; show him that a truly good man does the body alotta good."