Chapter 12: The Booty-and-Hair-lympics

A/N: This is a shorter chapter, no drama, just the characters and their goofy antics. Hope you're enjoying my story so far. Tell your friends, share it, leave comments, vote, and once again, thank you ❤️😋

Saturday April 4, 2020 - Los Angeles, California

4:45 PM

Joe POV

One of the best things about California is the half naked women, fact, but there is something better. What's better than that? A half naked Aesha; well, she's not very naked, yet, since she still has her long coverup on but she's looking as beautiful and sexy as ever in it. Sitting here at the rooftop pool, I'm chilling with the guys while Galina has chosen to spend the day at the inside pool with the kids to keep them from the overbearing heat and sun outside. Aesha, Trin, Nia, and Carmella are all lounging together on the pool chairs by the shallow end of the pool, chatting it up and laughing about whatever it is that they're talking about and all I wanna do is see what's under Aesha's cover up and what's under that too.

"Damn, boy, could you eyerape her any harder? Damn." My cousin Jimmy says and Seth, Dean, and Jey laugh at him while I just roll my eyes.
"I'm not 'eyeraping' anyone."
"You sure 'bout that? How 'bout we ask Aesha how she feels about you staring at her."
"Oh please, I am not lookin' at her, you can't even tell what I'm lookin' at, I've got on reflective aviators."
"Yeah, and they're gonna reflect the fact that you're staring at Aesha, undressin' her with your eyes and shit. Why don't you just fuck her and get it over with already? She's clearly into you."
"I mean, maybe but she's goin' through some shit with her man at home and I don't wanna complicate things for her; I got my own problems too and hookin' up with her would just make things worse for both of us."
"Um, only if they find out, duh." Seth says and I give him a stank face.
"Coming from the cheater that got caught."
"Yeah, that was the problem, I got caught. Keep up old man."

The guys all laugh and clink their beer bottles together and I just roll my eyes back over to see Trinity getting up and walking over to the pool.

"Everyone, can I have your attention, please! I would like for anyone who is interested in participating in the Booty-lympics to please come line up over by Aesha the Twerk Queen; she's the short little chocolate drop with the big hair and bigger booty!" Trinity announces and the girls all laugh as Aesha hides her cute face in her hands.
"Hey hey hey, whoa whoa whoa...isn't there anything for the guys?!" Seth calls out.
"Guys can twerk, too!"
"Correction: Dean can, I can't. How can I win at something I can't do?!" He complains and Trinity takes a moment to think.
"Fine, how 'bout the Hair-lympics? Men, you dive in the pool and whoever comes out and flaunts their wet hair the best wins."
"That's what I'm talkin' 'bout, sign me up baby!"

Seth stands up and pulls his shirt off and walks over to the deep end of the pool.

"I basically have no competition so you might as well call it from now." He says letting his bun out and my twin cousins get up, take their shirts off, and take their hair out too.
"Oh, you think just 'cause you Armenian that you just gon' walk out here a winner, huh?" Jey calls out.
"Nah boi, not today, not when the Usos are present." Jimmy adds in.
"Yeah, step aside and let the Samoan Bloodline show you how it's done."

Seth, wanting to go first, steps in front of them and jumps feet first into the water, submerging himself completely before popping back up and flipping his hair back, a clean line of water coming off the tips of his dark locks. He looks over at Trinity, her phone in her hand and clearly recording this whole ordeal, and apparently gives her his best bedroom eyes as she begins to fan herself and the girls laugh it up at her. Jimmy, unimpressed, whispers something in Jey's ear and they line up beside each other at the edge and do synchronized backflips into the pool and pop back up facing each other, flipping their hair back and to the side as they look over at the camera, the girls cheering them on.