Chapter 61: Radio Time

Thursday September 10, 2020 - Sydney, Australia

Joe POV

8:00 AM

I'm standing in the wall mirror checking myself out as I finish getting ready for my radio interview on a local radio show and Aesha's in the bathroom getting ready while I wait out here. I can't tell y'all how much I love her, I can't even tell her how much I love her, I really can't; words just aren't enough and never will be.

*ding*ding*

I look down and smile at the text Seth has just sent me.

Colbs: Left or right?
Me: Right
Colbs: 👍🏼

What's he asking about? Wouldn't you like to know.

"Aight babe, I'm ready. You sure you want me there?"
"Baby—hol' up...pause. Can we take a moment to appreciate just how damn sexy you are right now? I mean, you're always hella sexy but damn, what's gotten into you lately? Oh yeah, me."

She laughs as I hug and kiss her all over her delicate and soft neck, her big black curls tickling my face. I rub my nose against hers and smile at the feeling of her nose stud against me; I don't see her wear an actual piece of jewelry in her piercing very often, just the clear bud, but when she does, damn - this woman just wears everything so well.

Pulling back, I'm holding her with one arm around her back and she rubs my biceps.

"Do I really look okay?" She asks shyly and my eyes slowly scan her body, eating up every deliciously beautiful inch of her.

"Baby, you're absolutely stunning, always."
"I think the clothes you've been buying me help with that."
"You right, but a queen slays anything you throw at her and baby, you are nothing short of royalty, yo sexy, beautiful, smart, funny, amazing ass."

I pull her into another kiss that she laughs into before pulling away from me to grab her purse.

"You're a mess." She says as we walk out the room and head to the elevators.
"You make me this way, babygirl. I just love you so much."
"I love you, too, FunBun."

I lean down to peck her lips and we walk into the elevator hand-in-hand.

*~*~*~*
North Ryde, Sydney, Australia

8:30 AM

"And we are back, you are listening to Kyle and Jackie O in the Morning on 106.5 KIIS. If you're just listening in, we've got quite the treat for you 'cause we've got WWE Superstar Roman Reigns in the studio with us this morning, and he's gonna hang out and answer all the burning questions that you, the fans AND haters, are dying to know." Kyle says turning in his seat to face me.
"I'm ready, let's do it."
"That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. So, how about we get started with the first question; get ready, this ones a doozy: what conditioner do you use?"