Chapter 16: The Drama Continues Part I

Monday April 6, 2020 - Los Angeles, California

12:30 AM

Aesha POV

Joe and I aren't having sex, yet, but we sure as Hell know how to entertain ourselves until then. I started sucking his dick a few minutes ago and we've moved into the master bathroom since then, both of us kissing and sucking on each other in the shower.

"Fuck, baby, you taste so damn good." Joe says kneeling on the shower floor with one of my legs thrown over his shoulder.

This man literally worships every part of my body, he's made sure to do so since we got in here; he's taken his time kissing me from my lips to my neck to my chest, ran his hands over every inch of me, making me feel like a sex goddess under his lustful gaze. Now, he's got his face buried in me, sucking and lapping his tongue quickly through my lips and on my clit, making me gasp and grasp for anything to hold onto around me but finally settling on holding onto his head.

"Shit, Joe! Oh my God, Joe, baby! Oh, it feels so good!" I moan out while he licks me into an orgasm, hooking his arms under my thighs to grab handfuls of my ass while I cum.
"Mmm, so sweet. Mmm, sit down for daddy, baby."

I tiredly nod my head but do as I'm told, backing up to sit on the shower seat in the corner. I look at him still kneeled there on the floor in front of me, his right hand stroking his fat muscle, the sight nearly sending me into another orgasm. He walks on his knees to be right back directly between my legs, inserts two fingers in me, and sucks my clit hard between his lips.

"Ahhh ooohhh God! Yeah!" I call out and he straightens up to kiss me hard.
"Shhh, the kids are asleep." He scolds and I just whimper in response.

He takes his two left middle fingers and shoves them in my mouth and I immediately begin to suck his long thick digits.

"That should keep you quiet. Now, open wide for me, lemme fuck that tight little pussy with my tongue and fingers."

I open my legs as wide as I can and he gets back to work on me as I desperately suck on his fingers. Over the next few minutes, my breathing picks up, my body temperature is high, and I'm positive that most of this steam is coming from our hot bodies and not the shower. That tightening feeling in my stomach is present again and I'm grabbing onto Joe's wrist hard as I continue to suck his fingers while he's eating me like I'm his last meal.

"Fuck oh fuck, shit!" I moan around his fingers and he looks up at me, never once stopping his pumping movements in and out of me.
"What's my name, baby?" He coos to me.
"Joe." I say but he shakes his head and rams his fingers hard into my spot, making me yelp out around his fingers in my mouth.
"Try again. What's my name?"
"Mmmm, Roman." I whimper and he begins to deep stroke my spot.
"Good girl, keep callin' for me baby."
"Roman, oooh God, Roman, you feel so good baby, fuck!"

He's feverishly sucking and licking and fingering me, my eyes rolling back as I get closer and closer to release.

"Cum for me baby, cum for me, lemme taste you baby. I need your sweet pussy juice, babe." He groans and that's all it takes for me to groan out and cum all around his fingers and all over his face. Once I've finished, I hear him slurping up my mess and when I look down, I see him licking his lips, a little liquid running down from the corner of his mouth.

"You're a squirter. That's really fucking hot." He says standing up and pulling his fingers from my mouth.
"Suck." He commands and I slide off the seat to kneel in front of him, taking him whole in my mouth like I usually do.

I suck and stroke and spit and kiss all over his dick and balls until his a panting mess above me.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, ugh! Shit baby, you love this cock don't you?"
"Mmm, yes daddy, I love this fat cock in my little mouth."
"Ahh, fuck yeah you do. Keep suckin' me like that, baby, you're gonna make me cum!"