Chapter 38: Take Me Away

A/N: This chapter contains stalking/abuse and could be a trigger for some. Read at your own risk.

Aesha POV

"Aulelei."
"La'u pele?"
"Do me a favor."
"Anything, baby."
"Open those legs wide for me and let me in."

I smile and open my legs as far as they'll go to let Joe squeeze his thick length inside of me, the sensation making us both gasp and hiss in pleasure. He pumps in and out of me at a steady pace that allows me to close my eyes and focus on every inch of his hard erection penetrating me and pushing me to the edge of bliss.

"Oh, God, Joe, fuck. Ngh, baby you feel so damn good!"
"You like that, aulelei? You like my dick inside you baby?"
"Yes baby, yes."
"Mmm, I know you do baby."
"I do."
"Of course you do, you little slut."
"Huh?"

I open my eyes again to see that his eyes are dark and there's an evil smirk on his face.

"You fucking slut, of course you love my dick inside you, it's the only way you feel complete."
"Joe...wha-what are you—"
"Just admit it, you need a man to be happy."
"What? N-no, that's not—"
"You need a man to be happy because you're miserable by yourself because you know that you're unlovable and worthless."
"Joe! Why are you—"
"What? You gonna cry now? Huh? The little bitch slut's gonna cry now?"
"I-I-I—"

I close my eyes shut and open them again but instead of seeing Joe above me, Rufus' has now replaced him and he has that sinister smile on his face again like the night he...

"Rufus! What're you—"
"Shut up, bitch! Shut up and take this dick like the little useless slut you are!"
"No! I—"

*SLAP*

"AH!"
"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY COCK!"
"No! No! Rufus! No, please! Stop, I don't-no!"

*SLAP*

"AH! AH! PLEASE! NO! NO! NO!"

*~*~*~*

"NOOOOOOO"

I shoot straight up in my bed, beads of sweat on my face, my chest heaving up and down as I try to catch my breath and check the time.

3:36 AM

I frantically look around me, realizing that I'm still in Joe's room, no one here but me, but I break down nonetheless at the awful memory, one of the many that have been haunting me recently and tonight was the worst one. I cover my face with my hands and being to cry and sob, a plethora of emotions surging through me as I try to forget the dream but can't as vivid scenes from the actual memory continue to flash behind my closed eyelids.

I continue to cry and cry and cry, my sobs bouncing off the walls until I hear the room door open and I'm being engulfed in a tight embrace.

"Aulelei, baby, hey. Shh, shh, it's okay, I'm here, I'm always here for you. Shh, it's okay, you're okay."

I keep crying, my hot tears freely rolling down my cheeks and onto Joe's bare chest.

"Why won't he leave me alone? Everything I do, everywhere I go, he's there! Why won't he-why won't he just go away?!"

I wrap my arms around Joe and hold onto him tightly while I let out all my fear and sadness and anxiety. After a few minutes, I look up at him, my red puffy eyes staring into his sad brown ones.

"He keeps trying to break me, he's always trying to break me. I'm just-I'm so tired of being broken, Joe. I just want it to stop."

I hang my head and start to cry again, the feeling of my body being laid down and his large body slipping into bed beside me and his arms pulling me close to him, my head resting on his chest. This is how we lay for the rest of the night as I let my emotions spill from me and he lies there under me to shoulder some of my burden.