More Reads

So, this book is completed and I'm going to start working on the sequel soon, but this book continues to get more and more reads and adds and I'm getting more followers because of it, people just seem to really like this book and I'm so glad I could provide you guys with a book like this that you really truly enjoy; I know how it feels to find a story that you're really invested in and that feeling you get when it gets updated, it's how I am with "The Dick Gawd" by DickGawdReigns and "The Heart Wants" books by feenicsryzin , two of the first books and people I started reading and following who actually inspired me to get back into writing and actually publish my works.

Thank y'all so much for inspiring me
❤️

So, as the reads count on this book continues to grow, tell me what y'all might want for when it gets to 8k reads, or maybe 10k reads. Would y'all want something like a "trailer" or two for the sequel? I could post those here if that interests you, or you can just suggest anything you what; let's converse about this because I want to do something special for all you showing me love and support because I really do appreciate it.

So, yeah, comment away, give me some ideas, it's all for you 😘