Chapter 42: Time for a Break

Monday July 20, 2020 - Houston, Texas

Aesha POV

12:34 AM

So, we up in this club, just got here, and ya girl is flexing all over every bitch up in here.

It's been all eyes on me and my man upon arrival and I wouldn't want it any other way. This afterparty is lit as fuck, bottles popping everywhere, people are dancing on the counters and the couches, there was already a scuffle on the dance floor and the two sorry bastards got kicked out, all over a girl who had her tongue inside some other guy's mouth not long after they were kicked out. Sitting in our VIP section with Dwayne, Jimmy, Jey, Trin, Jey's wife Kecia, and some girl Dwayne came here with, Joe and I are taking shot after shot and he's gotten me dancing on camera a few times. Yeah, I'm feeling hella good about life right now and I'm going to let the world know while we flex and finesse on these hoes.

Speaking of finessing, Bruno Mars' "Finesse" remix is starting and our group is singing out to Cardi's verse.

"Drop top Porsche, Rollie on my wrist
Diamonds up and down my chain
Cardi B, straight stuntin', can't tell me nothin'
Bossed up and I changed the game (you see me)"

We all raise our glasses in the air as we sing.

"It's my big Bronx boogie, got all them girls shook
My big, fat ass got all them boys hooked
I went from dollar bills, now we poppin' rubber bands
Bruno sang to me while I do my money dance like"

Then I get up to stand in front of Joe while I twerk in his lap to the music and the words.

"Aye! Flexin' on the gram like (aye!)
Hit the Lil Jon, okay (okay), okay (okay)
Oh, yeah we drippin' in finesse, getting paid (ow!)"

"Daaamm, my boy got him a girl with some skills! I see you!" Dwayne calls out with a raised glass.

As the song continues Joe and I find ourselves standing up near the table and grinding to the chorus.

We out here drippin' in finesse
It don't make no sense
Out here drippin' in finesse
You know it, you know it

I bend over and begin to sway and twerk back on him.

"Oh shit! She throwin' it back, boy! Catch it! Catch it!" Jimmy yells out from where he's standing now dancing with Trinity as Jey and Kecia join us.

Joe grips my hips and moves his waist and hips in sync with mine and we continue to grind and roll on each other. For someone who doesn't frequent clubs or shies away from the dance floor, he sure knows what he's doing...however, I have a feeling that comes from his sexual experience.

Trin, Kecia, and I are dancing and shaking our asses up on our men while Rock and his girl are literally throwing ones at us all and hyping us up. As the night continues, the drinks keep pouring and I end up doing the kid and play with Joe and everyone in our group a few times and a few more '90s moves as the DJ spins a mix of classic 90s hits. The night is nothing short of amazing, fun, and I can't fathom it getting any better than this.